• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What's your opinion on the game so far?

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Ventus, Jun 4, 2009.

Are you looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII?

Poll closed Jun 28, 2009.
  1. I'm really looking forward to it

80.0%
  2. Ummm...so so...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, it looks really dull

20.0%
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

In my opinion, I'm not looking forward to it. Heck I might not even buy it. It looks very boring and unimaginative.
    Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, now that's a game that looks great. I wish the KH team would stop working on FF13 and start working on a Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3.

2. Ningacom

Ningacom New Member

so far ffxiii looks decent. the characters seem alright, i'm digging the one summon per person system, and the environments look lovely

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm looking forward for it, but I almost never do think about it though.

4. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Im extremely looking forward to it. But your right on a level, its unimaginative, its basically FF7. But on the upside, final ill be able to enjoy FF7 without the eternal PHAIL of cloud xD.

P.S. Lightning is PHITT

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

It does seem quite FF7ish, but Lightning looks about 16 times better than Cloud. At least 16 times, could even be 87 times or more.
    I'm still hyped about it and them (versus and agito). I will buy a PS3 for them (eventually). I want to try out the "new" battle system they say about it. I want to see the enhanced graphics. I want to see some new characters and I want to see a New FF in the series.

6. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Im looking forward to it.Vii and XIII seem similar because the guy who made Lightning was going for a female cloud type of character (easy to do,with the cross dressing and all =P)I am looking forward to it myself,it looks great so far.I love final fantasy itself and dont have a way out there favorite game.Also,they are all similar,just with different stroies and slightly different battle systems to make it fun still