• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Where Do You Draw the Line?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know most of us are cool with jokes and stuff. But when do you draw the line when someone is dissing you? I draw the line when it gets to my personal life how about you guys?

2. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

i draw the line when someone is insulting my family or my friends and ecspecialy when their hurting them.

3. Default_User

Default_User New Member

for me, it's like the above. I don't like when people get their nose in my personal life, but what really pisses me off is when that happens with my friends or my family. i'm very protective with the people around me, and i seriously can't take it if that happens. they don't even need to hit them, it's just words, and when i realize, I'm already on the middle of it.

4. I know right. I would want to back-hand the jerk who does that to me.

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I don't care cause I know I am better than them.

6. Well yeah but, I don't take crap like that. I'll hit you if you've been pissing me off the last few whatever times.

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Well I am a nice person and if you talk crap, I don't care cause deep down I know that your life is suckier than me.

8. You do have a point but. What if the guy is constantly getting on you?

9. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Well I don't believe in violence, I just make his life hell. I am a good person to get along with, but if you Fck with me, I make sure I do the same.

10. Oh cool. I like that attitude.

11. darkside

darkside New Member

as soon as the insults become personal, i will retaliate with a barrage of higher insults. i dont really care if an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, cause i dont need light to talk

12. I usually only go with harsh words, not cursing. Just cursing makes you sound like a chump.

13. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well I never truely drew the line on anything usually ignore it, unless it's my little brother. Now and then I'll hint back at the person that they're a jerk and tell my friends, one day I reported a person, they got in trouble. Besides that only if it's really bugging me.

14. Was that guy you reported on this site, or was it someone different?

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Huh, oh I actually didn't report Sovieto, I did you after a while when you wouldn't stop spamming, but no, it was in real life only one person though.

16. . . .Er, I'll ignore that one part, lol. But anyway, you really don't respond to cursing, I can tell. . .I did it before, lol. But was Sovieto banned permenantely?

17. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well he was banned for calling the site and majority of the staff stupid and retarded. Then he created a double account and it got banned.

18. . . .Ulp, that's really not cool. But, then, that means that he's gone right?

19. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i dont really care if people insult me, i sort of ignore it. I would draw the line when its about my friends and family, the ones i truly care about. But loads of people have already said that.

20. Yes, same here, then I turn around and start talking to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.