• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Where do you see yourself in the next five to ten years?

Discussion in 'General' started by Castille, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Castille

Castille New Member

I see myself as either an RN/OBGYN or working on broadway as a CPhT or working in a musical band.

Something medical or in the entertainment business.

SO what about you? Where do you see yourself in five to ten years, eh?

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Making video games, game tester, or in a rock band

3. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

I see myself working in a decent sized art studio, or possibly in another country doing the same thing (hopefully france or england?).

Hopefully I'll have a nice place in the city I currently live in or somewhat else. :)

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I see myself pretty much as I am now, still teaching, probably still in the same house, but hopefully with a better car. :p I'm not much on change.

5. Luke

Luke Member

Prison. :p

6. Castille

Castille New Member

Ooh, a badboy eh? ;)

But why prison?

7. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I see my self just starting out in Graphic design at about 5 years, and at about ten, either finding a company that makes games, or a company that makes animations.
    I'm still on the fence, honestly.
    And I will hopefully be out of my state, in a nice apartment, with a little Dachsund and black cat as my pet's in a nice and big city.

8. Luke

Luke Member

Expect Low and Aim high, That why i'm pleasantly surprised when i'm mediocre haha

9. Jammie

Jammie New Member

In 5 years, finishing up uni (hopfully in the states)

In 10 years, back in Australia by the beach as a jewellery designer and ocarina maker. I hope!

10. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

In the future (im 14) I have a lot of plans. For some reason I have a lot of time to think and I think about the future a lot for some reason. I want to go to Boston College and Graduate with a Bachlors Degree in Programming. Then I want to work for Sony in California. Im hoping to live somewere warm because ive lived in a cold state my whole life:) I want to program and be part of something because I really never have been part of a large group....ever.

11. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

In Collage :)

12. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

I have this on my profile..................i basically see myself right now studying to become a computer technician, a computer animator, and a voice-over actor (i am actually getting trained for that. I'm aiming for voicing for anime, animation/cartoons, and video games). I'll let ya all know.

13. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Wherever I will feel like being in ten years, I will be. My mind changes too often to know for sure what I will really be doing but for sure I'll be a licenced Massage Therapist in college studying to be either a Graphic Designer or a Physical Therapist.

14. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I see myself in ten years studying at University. Well I guess that would be the best case scenerio, I mean anything can happen eh? I plan on pursuing a medical career and seeing where that takes me. Future Radiologist maybe (?)

15. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

For now...
    I will win the 2020 Olympics. Later, I will become the first Asian president. Then I will help Bungie take over the world. As for my final plan, I will create A.I.s that will help humans build many, many space ships that will launch humans into other plants to prevent overpopulation, and I will be forever praised as ruler of the galaxy!!!

It is not impossible. Just very, very improbable. But still...

16. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I'm starting to see myself working for Valve O_O

17. FatewithFury

FatewithFury New Member

Animatoin designer or graphic designer or bieng a helpless fool like Fred Figglehorn.. AKA Lucas CruikShank

18. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Dead.....just kidding

Umm....who knows. Haven't given it much thought. I take things a day at a time.

19. Leonheart312

Leonheart312 New Member

In about five years I hope to be in medical school. In about ten years I see myself as a doctor in my second year.

20. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

Hopefully graduated from college in five years if the school doesn't start making more budget cutting chaos -.-
    In ten years, that will be something to look forward to since I have no idea where i might be