• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

where in the hack can you find it

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by kairi190, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kairi190

kairi190 New Member

i looked everywhere and the stuipd poeple say one they never heard of it or two they donn't know :mad: plz help!:eek:

2. antisorastwin

antisorastwin New Member

you looked everywhere for what

3. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I'll assume you mean the game itself. You'd be wise to actually make some sense in your posts from now on if you want any help.

Try looking online at one of the game stores or electronics places. Or there's always eBay. I got mine at Walmart, but this was a while ago and I don't know if they'd have any in stock anymore.

4. -[NAMiNE]

-[NAMiNE] New Member

i know what you meaann!
    i havent found it anywhere eitherr :(

5. RikusLostSoul

RikusLostSoul New Member

i walked in to a gamestop and got it on my first try.
    and they had like 8.
    i didn't really think it would be that hard to find.

not like FFVII at least

6. -[NAMiNE]

-[NAMiNE] New Member

oh really? ive seen that a fair few times where i live..it was agess ago tho lol ^.^

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

You sure you looked around every where? Well maybe you should go to more gamespot and look.

Or you can look on ebay for it.:)

8. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

most gamstores should have it :S unless its COM your talking about. Then you'll need to get it online

10. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

i know i cant find the game anywhere i lost it :( man last time i saw it it went under a the TV shelf, but when we changed shelves it wasn't there :( oh well i beat it it but i dont remember ne thing

11. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It was exactly the same for me and then a year later, I found the game!!!

12. Doutato

Doutato New Member

EBAY!! will literally have like 80... << tahts tha place and tha final mixes but tha american version of kingdom hearts already has tha MAGORITY of everyth8ing taht japans final mix does and kingdom hearts 2 final mix is just a remake of CoM to a ps2 format..then BBS is psp --- coded - cell phones??? --- 385 ( i think :p ) /2 days is DS --- also KD3 is Ps3 (most likely to be an exclusive due to graphics)

13. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

at least u find it
    my bro borrow it and then he lost it:mad:
    not just that he erased my ff saver and changed it to win 11:mad:

14. darkside

darkside New Member

got mine on ebay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.