• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which State(If your from the states)

Discussion in 'General' started by Destiny, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ok so for a long time I thought I was the only Pennsylvania girl here turns out there's a bunch more, a few I discovered actually living like an hour away(sadly that person hasn't been on teh site for a while). so I thought it be cool to discover people who could potentially live near you, don't set up to meet though, safety first.

I like I said am from Pennsylvania.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^^ I always do safety. I'm from Illinois & it was real fun there. Great friends, had my family there, & get a lot of games & toys. ^^ I had the best time of my life in the, how can I say this, the 'blowing you away' city.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  3. draco009

draco009 Dungeon Master

Im From New Hampshire....It An OK Place To Live

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I'm from Michigan. I live around Detroit.

5. xrawrxmassacre

xrawrxmassacre New Member

Kairi im from pennsylvania too haha

i'm going to laugh if you see me in person cause i'm always everywhere in pennsylvania

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Yeah you look like a girl from school so if your in marching band, play clarinet, then that be awesome. For once I'd know somone in person :D

7. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Currently in Minnesota,but moving to Alabama for college.

and anyone who thinks thats strange,it aint.I was born down south,so going back is a good thing

8. Im from Virginia. From the Burke area.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.