• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

who on the site has a hand made Keyblade

Discussion in 'General' started by VentusSearcher, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

i was thinking on getting one off of ebay and was wondering if it was worth it

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i have one ^^
    I like twirling it around.... part from that it stays up on the very top floor with my shurikens,buster sword and other junk

3. VentusSearcher

well is it real metil because i was wondering how pricy it was because my parents want to get it for me for my B-day

4. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

I for one choose to spend my money on more worthwhile things.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

DX I wish I have a keyblade of my own, but Oathkeeper, the flower keyblade, & Yuna's staff cost between $40.00-$100.00. That's messed up for me. I can't even find that one keyblade that I want to buy that is obtained in Deep Jungle of KH.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

i want Vens Keyblade and the Darkside(both which im currently working on) and i want to buy Way To Dawn.

7. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

My original keyblade is made out of wood - Cosplay purposes. But i'm getting a custom made oblivion one made of metal soon.

If your going to cosplay with it or use it for a useful purpose by all means buy it. If its a pointless item to you i'd say you'd appreciate it for about a month then get bored.

8. VentusSearcher

i think ill use it alot for abunch of things i mean im still eligable age for halloween and me and my friend are going as roxas and sora so i think theres one purpose and in the future since its a colectors item sortof then i will sell it for like 100 bucks

9. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

kh addictes. i have a kingdom key made out of wood, i like the kingdom key, one of coolest to me. i might get one that is only $100, on sell at comic cons. they have ffs and kh stuff, all 100 bucks. so i will get one of those, there all metal, real, so the kingdom key looked so cool.

10. VentusSearcher

Ninja how much did u pay for your keyblade

11. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

my wooden cosplay one was £30
    and oblivion(metal) is going to be around £40 -60

12. VentusSearcher

k thanks aton im probly going to get one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.