• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Why the f**k does this keep happening to me?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by Arnheln, Jan 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

Uh Hi guys. I may not be here for another while again. My best friend was found dead this morning. He'd overdosed on Morphine and his organs collapsed on him. I've been asked to help organise the funeral so I'm going to be really, really busy. Catch you all later.

2. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Wow. It's kinda like, getting kicked in the groin, and then once you get back up life punches you in the stomach. Sorry to hear that.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

DX Oh lord. That's real terrible!! I'm going to pray for you and for your life. Try to take care of things in reality before you come back on here!!!

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

=o thats terrible! I'm very sorry about your loss and take your time.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Sorry about your loss. This place will still be here when you get done taking care of things, so take your time.

6. Wow . . . that really is lame how that played out for you. We're all here behind you, giving you our best regards. Take as long as you like. I'm really sorry that this has happened to you.

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Really sorry to hear this, take how much time you need to, and I hope to see you again...

8. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Man, i... I don't know what to say. Sorry dude. His family and you are in my prayers man.

9. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

woah, I'm sorry to hear that, we're all hear for you okay? So take your time and...see you when you get back.

10. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Oh fuck dude, that's terrible. Wish your friend's family and friends (yourself included) the best for the coming days. Stay strong

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I know you don't know me, but I send my remorse also, it 's devistating to lose someone you care about, I'm sorry for your loss :(

13. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Aww... dude, sorry to hear that! I know how you feel, because my cat and uncle died, too! One of my best friends died due to a siezure!!!

14. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I'm sorry to hear that. I know what it feels like. I lost my cousin (who was one of my closest friends) last spring. And today my friend that I've known for almost nine years died because methanol poisoning. So I'm really sorry for your loss.

15. Crimson

Crimson New Member

That's horrible. :c A big hug to you, stay strong! It's always difficult when a close person dies.

16. broflovski

broflovski New Member

This is horrible. So so sorry for your loss. Stay strong (L)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.