• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Work, Work, Work!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mandy Samano, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

So I've been so busy working, that I haven't really had the chance to get on here and talk to everyone. >.<
    How is everyone!!!
    I'm gauging my ears, if anyone cares...I'm pretty excited about that! I've been messing around in photoshop lately, and I've got some pretty sweet stuff, I must say :D

I also finally got my halloween costume! *phew*
    Anyway, For those who know about SocialVibe, I've finally reached the 2,000ths in rank, and I've made over 6,000 points towards my cause!!!
    Right now if you join sv thru SocialVibe - Get Sponsored. Give Back. you will donate a dollar towards supporting our troops, and will continue to donate money as long as you are active! So if you have family and friends in Iraq, then you might consider joining :)

also, if you know anyone that has suffered from breast cancer, then you might consider looking up more information about the limited edition socialvibe pink ribbon ball on ebay! proceeds go to breast cancer research, where it's not only just research, it's all about PREVENTION!!!

okay folks, that's all I have now on updates, so....
    lets hear it from you:)

2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Heya:) i know, life is chaotic XD

also gauges?? how big, cause anything over 5/10mm is too big:l

3. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Gauging, awesome!

Good to hear about your cause. I really want to join, but haven't been able to access out of school. When I do, I'll see you there Mandy!

Broke my left thumb...:eek:

4. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

oh im only at 12 right now, i dont wanna go any bigger than 6s. :)
    i know...i dont wanna go too big because it looks weird after that, plus if i dont like it, i can just take them out and let them go back down, and they wont look ridiculous :)

5. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

you broke your left thumb!?!?!?! WHAT!? how!!!!

and it's alright, i understand ^_^ it's the thought that counts right?!

6. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Hiya, I've been also quite busy but now I have an autumn holiday! Yay! :D I'm just going to see my friend who lives in Estonia. =) But when this week is over, I have three exams at school...... Argh, I gotta read and read and read...!

7. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

yikes!!! i hate exams lol!!! well...good luck with that ^_^".

8. Kyuu

Thankss, mate. :D Phew, I just came from swimming pratice... We swam 3,4 kilometres. I have competition 1st and 2nd November.. and our coach says that we have to practice a lot.. :D

9. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

oh nice! i was never really into the whole swim team thing, but i think it's cool :)

10. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

Whew!!!! How's everyone doing?!?!

I needd to take more time to get on here more often!! >.<

11. Kyuu

I'm fine but I got 6 for maths exam... u.u

12. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

yuuuuucckkkkyyyyy...... >.< good luck with that!!!!!!!!!

13. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

BTW! If anyone has a myspace....
    you should add me!!!

Message me when you add me as well, or else I might deny you, because I don't add random ppl I don't know on myspace...
    just say you're from the KH forum! :D

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/178058013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.