• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Wow. Hello. o.0

Discussion in 'General' started by Kairi831, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

Dang.

Since when was the last time I was seen active on this site? It's been a while. I've just got to thinking about how badly I missed this site. Staying up till 4 in the morning my time just role-playing and talking to people. The old fun forum games. Remember how me and a few other members competed for the Active Award. We were so on top of the ball on that. I remember those days.

I don't really know why I have become less active other than the fact that all the people I grew close to since joining this site have left or are inactive and carrying on with their lives. That's life. People will grow out of these as they may grow older and find other priorities rather than logging on to a Kingdom Hearts forum.
    I'm sorry I had to join in on that crowd.

I've decided to give a background on why I was gone.

Since I was last active, I left the academy I was attending. It was struggling and I lost a lot of sleep and the stress made everything worse. I hardly ate and was never physically active. This was not healthy. I am doing a lot better though. I started writing a story on Quotev and a lot of people enjoy it which makes me feel great! I am definitely going to write more. I admin two pages on Facebook. One, which is not mine, has currently 700 likes, which I am proud of. The other, which I own, has currently 60 likes, but it was an abandoned page I am trying to revive. My half, Cassi, which you may or may not have heard of, moved to Florida and I miss her everyday. Nothing more has really happened. Except for my friends bailing on me because I wasn't returning to the academy. Such good true friends right? You learn.

But yea, just thought I'd post this because this site has seemed to change a lot over my 2 years here. (i think it was two.) I just remembered the old days and honestly wish I could go back for a day and relive it. <3

Nova likes this.