• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Yesterday: First Day of Spring

Discussion in 'General' started by Destiny, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I forgot to put this up yesterday, but for those of you who did not know the first day of spring was yesterday.

So how did you spend it, and does it feel like spring where your at?

My spring day was inside relaxing, it was freezing outside, it even snowed some :eek: yesterday at it's coldest it was 27 and the highest was 42 degree farenheit.

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

It's definately feels like Spring today for me

3. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I want to feel how Spring, Fall, and Winter is like T__T

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

See no, forget winter, winter is not fun especially in Pennsylvania with teh applacion Mountains and Lake Eries' lake effect. summer I can pass with not having. The one's to have is Sping and Fall.

5. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Well, it was just a normal day for me, I went school, then was with my friends etc. It doesn't even look like spring here... sun has been shining for few days but today it snowed again.. T__T

6. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Here in Mississippi is very sunny right now!!!! I just love how it feels. The birds are singing and the flowers are blooming. It feels just super great!!!

7. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Awww, I want to spring and summer to come.. u.u why's the winter so long here..? *sigh* sometimes I'd like to live somewhere else than Finland...

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Today's it's sunny. It feels like soring so I"m happy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.