• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Yet another EPiC return *weak cheer*

Discussion in 'General' started by shadoweddestroyer, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In case none of you noticed, I've been dead for some weeks now. This is mainly because my computer CAUGHT FIRE........ (playing GuildWars too much ftl...) and I got a nasty burn.. :*(

It's all betters now, so no worries cause it will just leave a scar for about 30 years >.<, but it was just an unfortunate accident. Managed to get another computer from Dell for free though and they gave me £100 for the burn, they said it's the first time they've heard of this in about 5 years xD

Anyhoo, letting you know I'll be back in action from now on... oh and one last thing...

THE NEW LAYOUT IS INTIMIDATING ME :SS

2. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Welcome back! Sorry your computer lit on fire! I never heard of such a bad accident

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I smell burning...
    Never really got to speak to you much sir but I did notice that you had disappeared for a while (See, some people care =P)
    That happened to my old computer, it exploded =O.
    Welcome back anyway and may that scar heal properly or turn out real awesome. Hey, Chicks dig scars dude XD

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

welcome back shadowe.I just came back today too.Good to know that some people are still here.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I played Guild Wars and I didn't like it. It kinda sucked.

6. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Your computer caught on fire!? :eek: That's terrible. Well hey free computer and money too. Personaly I prefer HP over Dell. Well I noticed it and I was like where's he been and stuff. Anyway glad to see you're back.

7. Thanks so much for the warm welcome back guys ^_^

Nice to know you're all still here too, I heard about Leah though.. :*(

Maybe she'll change her mind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.