• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Your favourite world?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Reprise, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

What was the world which you enjoyed playing through the most? Mine was the Symphony of Sorcery. It hit me right in the childhood; I loved the Fantasia music and how even the Reality Shift was musical. Not only that, but both of the bosses were inventive and fun.

Also, which world did you like the least? I hated The Grid. The movie was OK, but the world, in my opinion, felt empty and rushed and and and and and and and I could go on. I stayed on that world for a couple days at least because I couldn't find the motivation to pick my 3DS up XD. However, I did like the bosses of that world. They were the turning point where the game stopped going easy on you.

So what were your favourite and least favourite worlds?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2012
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Umm...Traverse Town. I like Original Worlds more than anything. But a great Disney World was La Cite des Cloches. Hunchback's world was amazing and beautiful. It seemed so vast. I really loved it.

I really don't have a least favorite though.

3. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

I like Traverse Town, I love how it's been expanded and some of the new areas are really well designed. I always seem to end up stuck in the post office though, I can never find a way out.

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Traverse Town is the most colorful out of all of the worlds to me. That AND a new district!

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Traverse Town was good too; the The World Ends With You characters were well implemented and the new district looked wonderful.

6. kingdomkeys

kingdomkeys New Member

My favorite world was La Cite Des Cloches. I thought that world was AMAZING. I really didn't like The Grid, mainly because I don't like Tron very much.

7. Sophia

Sophia New Member

I liked Traverse town it felt like a fun area for me.

8. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

Traverse Town