• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Your Name

Discussion in 'General' started by Goldfish, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Just a curious question to all those who wish to answer.
    Why did you choose the Username you have here specifically?

With mine, I used to enjoy writing the word "Rawr" as a child (I used to be pretty illiterate :rolleyes:). I forgot all about it until I watched Death Note where L's last name was pronounced "Rawriet". Not a huge fan of 3 syllables at that time so I shortened it to "Rawr" then BAM, reminder of my past :D. End of story, It had nothing to do with any of the "E-meanings" of Rawr ie. How a dinosaur says "I love you".

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Silver= My favorite Color/ Metal
    Trump= Ace card
    Well that's the reason why i have my name Silvertrump

3. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Sora= Favourite Character from a game
    Brawl= Favourite game.

I also wanted Sora to appear on Brawl, before it came out and I used the username on another site but the name just sticked.

4. DawnBlade

DawnBlade New Member

Dawn=My Original Character
    Blade= She wields a keyblade :)
    Voila! I also chose it cos I think it sounds pretty cool:D

5. Omega

Omega New Member

Omega is from megaman zero 3 and megaman zx as a secret boss. he was my favorite character so i just took the name :p

6. Snapple

Snapple New Member

Sit around the fire and listen to this old man/woman/it tell the tale of Snapple. :'D

I used to go by the username Hikari Rose. Like, everywhere I went. People would usually just call me Hikari, because Hikari Rose can be a load to type out sometimes. Anyway, on one site where I had some really close friends, they realized that there were a bazillion gazillion Hikaris. So yeah, I begged for a nickname from these friends. And one of them looked around the room and saw a bottle of Snapple.

And thus, Snapple was born. >:D

Did that make sense? It probably didn't. xD

7. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Yeah, that made sense.

8. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

blade= favorite weapon when i was 12 (but at age 13, i started to like yo-yos.)
    +
    master= really good at using a weapon
    = blademaster
    +
    fan= i like blademasters

so that's how i got blademasterfan. got shortened to blade.

9. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

anny= my real name
    ssrr= shortcut to my favorite character to my anime.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Kairi- My favorite character in KH(and Namine) plus a friend of mine at band camp said I sounded like her

Star- my symbol, I use it everywhere. To dot my i in my name in my signature, to decerate my music folder when bored, it's just more unigue then a heart or a smile.

11. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

My name keybladelegacy when i first played kingdom hearts i wanted to come up with a name and i wanted it to have something to do with the keyblade. And i thought it was a legacy to do so.

KeybladeLegacy

12. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I like that name, it sound cool.

13. EurydiceShadowcry

EurydiceShadowcry New Member

my nickname that everyone calls me...it been my user name for every site i have signed up for for a long time.

fishy smells likes this.
  14. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Summoner: I love to be a summoner & dreamed of me being one ever since I had played Final Fantasy X. I still went by that name & called myself Summonerbrandon.
    Brandon: My first name.

15. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

My real name is Ben, but everyone calls me fishy cause i love fish

16. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

It's what my name means (minus the 17). I just like the number 17, so I added that too.

17. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

If I may ask, what is your name?
    I'm just curious that's all.

18. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

I'm an uber, and when I joined this site I was a n00b.

19. KB- is the initals of my real name
    Hotchick- is what my friends call me at school. Just for the fun of it.
    123- the numbers 1,2,3 are how many people are in my family. ( 1 parent 2 sisters and 3 brother) and 1,2,3 are my favorite numbers :)

20. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

Well i got mine is a nickname that my Marine recruiter gave me. its stuck with me ever since then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.