• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Your Party

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X' started by Kitty, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Which three characters did you choose to focus on and use the most often in your party?

---

I've played this game a few times, and I usually choose Tidus, Auron, and Yuna.

Tidus because he's quick and can usually hit most of the fiends, and has pretty powerful overdrives. Auron because he's a strong hitter and he's useful in the beginning since he starts with the highest HP. Yuna for obvious reasons- her powerful aeons who are good for either attacking or acting as shields and her white magic (I also taught her Lulu's best black magic, so she had that option as well).

In my last playthrough, though, I mostly used Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku. Tidus for the same reasons I listed above; Wakka because he can hit almost anything, Attack Reels, and the fact that he has a decent enough starting amount of HP; and Rikku for her mixes (particularly Trio of 9999 and Hyper Mighty G) and her ability to use items.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I love all of them but as my name goes, I go with Yuna since she can use the spell, Holy and if you use her sphere grid right, she can be so strong in physical attacks as much as her magic attacks. Plus, her aeons' stats go up when her stats goes up so it's a win-win scenario with her. I also throw in Tidus in there so I can have the strongest enemies to try to attack him and let him use his strongest attacks. Plus, with his celestial weapon, he can do the max damage of 99,999. I also use Rikku since her celestial weapon lets me have so much gil. I also take the benefits of letting her use copycat. XD Makes things so much fun that I also taught her to use thunder spells even though she hates thunder.

3. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Rikku, I used my entire sphere grid on here. And then i had Auron and Lulu as my other two :)

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

All of the characters have break damage limit on their celestial weapons, and as long as you raise their strength stat, they can all do 99, 999 damage. That's nothing special on Tidus.