• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A Lost World OOC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dreich, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreich

Dreich New Member

You don't totally suck at romance...actually you're decent at it you just haven't done enough of it...It's good to leave your comfort zone too makes your writing better overall

By the way your latest post was pretty good

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

So it wasn't that bad? It looked gooey to me, but what ever. I need more than one guys opinion. My moms a writer, so i'll ask her. You are right you know, it's nice to get out of ones comfort zone every now and again. I assume you know what it means by the black blossom touching there flower of love. Gag, that really did suck. Moms gonna laugh really hard at me.

3. Dreich

Dreich New Member

it wasn't that bad and yea I get what it means

4. Zerieth

Good. Just remember, i don't always do what people think i will. Will they stay together? I dunno. Will they part? I dunno. I do know this, Zack is a reflection of me. He fights just like how i would, he talks like me, and he certainly acts like me.

*edit*
    Lol, the only thing that didn't suck in that post was the romance she said. Wow, i feel happy and sad. Happy i got one thing right, sad i got the rest wrong. Which is better do ya think? Well I'm signing off for the night. Laterz

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  5. Dreich

Dreich New Member

It's all good...I liked it all a little bit cheesy at a couple parts, but that's what makes it different than most sappy romance posts and is definitly why I liked it

by the way Zerieth check your pms

6. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Lol, are you quoting me from Club? :rolleyes:

7. Dreich

Dreich New Member

no actually I didn't even think about that or I might have rephrased that lol

8. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

SUBCONCIOUS: The perfect mind game.

9. Zerieth

Haresuno, do you know that guy in real life? Cause then i should.

*if Dreich is a girl sorry. This site doesn't show gender very well, so it's all guess work.

10. Dreich

Dreich New Member

Yea he knows me...we go to the same school

*I'm a dude...last I checked at least...

11. Zerieth

I used to go to the same school as him as well. Oi, Hare. Remember me to him.

12. Dreich

Dreich New Member

Theoretically I might post some time within the next couple of days, but the way I am it might be more like a week lol just kidding of course...more like five days at the longest

13. Zerieth

wow, and here i am waiting on u. XD. You could have posted any where between the time you last pm'd me to when u posted this.

14. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I don't think my post'll be up yet tonight thought, but almost definitely maybe tomorrow

15. Zerieth

definitely and maybe should never be used in the same sentence. One contradicts the other. Definitely is a word meaning something will happen. Maybe just means something might happen. But i don't know if you were making a joke. At best i can prove i know what they mean XD.

16. Dreich

Dreich New Member

don't take things so literally if I say something like that it's because I'm making a joke...I know enough english to know what definitely and maybe mean...I mean I am in high school...anyways just relax and have fun man, don't worry about definitions or anything just take the joke at face value

17. Zerieth

I mentioned that i was pretty sure it was a joke. I was stating that I know what they would mean.

*edit*

Hey just so you all know, i'm seeing a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense in this rp. Just some advice to help remedy this, nice word remedy. First, make sure that you have everything thought out before you start typing. Second, make sure you use spell check. It's there for a reason and while it might make 1 or 2 mistakes, it won't let one of yours slide by. Finally, re read your post out loud to yourself after you type it. Grammer check won't help you, so you need to do that to make sure everything is grammatically correct. Again, just some advice. Also, make sure you use the same tense throughout the rp, or it could get confusing. I mean things like present, past, future tense. I end up seeing a few tense issues, but nothing very serious. This has been a public service announcement from a happy writer who is still unpublished. :D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  18. Dreich

Dreich New Member

by the way guys my next post will be jumping up to the day of the trip...I'm doing this so we can move this along...I figure that if we're all late to it by a little bit we'll get stuck on the same transport...my post will be extremely long because it will sum a few things up before the timeframe (just to reorganize things) and will continue on for a bit after to move things forward...because it will be so long it will take me a couple days maybe to write.

19. Zerieth

Meh, works for me.

20. Dreich

Dreich New Member

by the way I thought I would give everyone an extra day or so to close up any loose ends of their posts before I jump ahead to the day of the trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.