• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A Lost World OOC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dreich, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I changed my mind and thought I'd eliminate some of the length of the post by not doing anything before the day of....thought it was long enough as it is.

PS sorry to double post but oh well

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Oh man, and here we were just starting to get along. Time to hurt you a lot you double poster.

*begins sharpening knives*

Btw, i was grounded for the weekend, so thats why i haven't been on.

3. Dreich

Dreich New Member

that's fine lol personally I don't care if people take a week to post as long as it's a decent sized post

4. Zerieth

Kk, but someone did ask me a question and i never had the chance to answer it.

5. Dreich

Dreich New Member

No guns so if you are referring to bow shooting sims please make that apparent otherwise I see a problem with the bolded part of this post Zerieth

6. Zerieth

Ack, its a mistake. My bad. Its bows, but the game sims use guns cause its a vid game.

7. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Hey guys, I think I'm going to drop out now. I don't think there is a need for my character and I haven't been able to follow the story line very well. So unless you guys can convince me other wise my character will cease to function now before the story gets too deep.

8. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I will convince you on thursday because as of this point in time I don't have the time or energy to make a very compelling argument

9. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

May I join this RP?

10. Dreich

Dreich New Member

yea you can join....of course I'll need to see a character bio first but I don't see why not

11. Zerieth

Just to clarify my latest post, a mutation exists in my characters family. He has a sensitive sixth sense, allowing him to see spirits, or death himself. They believe it is brought out by a guardian spirit. His is the eagle so, Eagles Eye. It doesn't have many uses, and can't be used in a fight. He is good at reading an enemies movements, but the Eagles Eye does not add to his abilities of perception. His skills are not supernatural.
    1) a halja can not add to a persons life.
    2) when that persons time is up, the halja must show them to the next life.
    3) while a halja can't, another person can give their life span to the one who is due to die.
    4) a person may stake their lives in a challenge against a halja. It could be anything from a sword fight to a game of cards.

Just for reference.
    Halja=Death.

12. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Ummmm, yeah one thing, this is when the world is low and poor, meaning no arcade video games, many of them don't even know what a gun is. Don't believe me see this thread's opening post. Plus that's god-modding, meaning the mutation thing is magic and Dreich never said we could have magic, if so I'd have magic.

13. Zerieth

Its not magic. Its a mutation, and not a god mod cause its not a useful mutation either. I said it didn't help my character in anything else. Its just useful for seeing death and the people death has already visited. As for giving his life for Emily, wouldn't any person who loved another do the same? In any case, sixth senses do exist in this world. Or at least, thats what i believe. Also about the rules. It is said in legend that the last two rules are real. That death can be challenged or you can give your time to someone else. Death just never really loses, and the other one is true. You can give your life for someone, we just don't know how to make that payment in small amounts. Like when a little kid is front of a oncoming car. You can choose to leave it to fate, or intervene and sacrifice yourself for the kid. Of course you can survive that, but there are instances were its you for someone, or just plain someone.

14. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Mutation or magic let me put it this way, your doing what summonerbrandon did to your one RP.

15. Zerieth

? Summoner brandon was a god modding noob who put giant restrictions on everyones characters. Noticed he got better btw. All i did was include a... Ok look.

The apocolypse is supposed to happen with this great big war. You ever here the quote, "The first war was fought with sticks and stones, the second war was fought with swords, the third war was fought with guns, the fourth war was fought with bombs, the the fifth war will be fought with sticks and stones." ? (i'm not sure if thats totally right but i got the context. It would stand to reason that a world changing disaster that could cause drastic mutations in the fauna and flora of the world could cause such a mutation. And since its a genetic, it can be inherited. All i did was add to MY guys story. No one elses, and i aint about to use the Eagles Eye to change the whole thing. Think of this as a sub quest. It isn't needed for the story line, but it can add to a specific character. To heck with this, this Dreichs. Let him decide.

16. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

"I have no idea with what weapons world war IV will be fought with, but world war V will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein.

17. Zerieth

Thanks Hare. I knew i got that wrong, but i did get the context right. Armegedon to me is nuclear fall out. That seems like a great calamity to me.

18. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

The actual quote is "World War III will be fought with nuclear and atomic bombs, World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." It's on Call of Duty 4 when you die sometimes.

19. Zerieth

Who do i believe now. Curtis, his is more accurate to what i remember.

20. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

I just remember mine from Call of Duty 4. It said that I think Kennedy said it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.