• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A Lost World OOC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dreich, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreich

Dreich New Member

well I've been trying to decide if enough people are still interested in this for me to continue it...I have a feeling that if I do continue it people will continue to be interested, but to be honest it seems like everyone has found plenty of RPs to keep them busy and what not so I think I'll just say...

This RP is To be continued at a later date if I find enough interest at that point

2. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

~_~ I've been waiting for people to post.

3. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Hare, haven't you read the top? He killed it, whether he knows it or not. Dreich, never make a post like that or you will murder your rp. No wonder no ones posted on in here for so long.

4. Dreich

Dreich New Member

you wanna rephrase that? to be honest MY post didn't kill the RP...it was other people not following the guidelines more or less given by my post...if people had made it to where my post designated ( a simple task you'd think) there would be no problem
    if you would like to argue please re-read the RP before you start making accusations

5. Zerieth

re read it. Still say you killed it stone dead. Its fine, it was slowing anyways. It woulda died without help.;)

6. Dreich

Dreich New Member

I personally have done that with RPs on other sites and they never are dead they are just like it says...TO BE CONTINUED

7. Zerieth

Its just what happens here. It takes some doing to reopen the things. I'll help get everyone back when you start up again. But remember, thanks to a little something called inactivity, this WILL be bumped from the first page. People will begin to forget about it. I hope this does re open. I like the way the story is running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.