• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjC

DjC New Member

do u need me to teach u how to use/get max convert? its a really usfull program!
    lol i posted it alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago i dont remember what page though
    idk how to port codes. i can convert codes, but not from u.s. to pal.

cool vids! we should make a kh code video thread and post some vids made by users who never get noticed
    lol ill choose but i wont pick me. im not really that helpful no more. btw i wont tell who i pick. u guys will probably notice since im the only one who has used the poll but no offense to any of u guys. all of us r helpful. but i know the person who diserves it. ill just say if it wasnt for this person nobody would've EVER known about me and i would've NEVER joined forums

2. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

i lied i voted im a dirty man :D

3. Zook

Zook New Member

so have we given up on that play as Riku code?

4. ansem the wise 59

we have but the people at kh-vids haven't

5. DjC

DjC New Member

hey im still wondering if u wanna learn how to convert codes. i have the pm set up. and no. i havent and not alot of people quite. were just taking a break from riku right now and working on the universal room modifier (urm) we can go to some parts of destiny island!

6. ansem the wise 59

it so awsome i love my URM hehehe

7. Zook

Zook New Member

yeah there is this awesome video here on YouTube in which this kid got to Destiny Islands and more in Final Mix! I'm hoping he can do the same in KH2 and give the code(s).

8. DjC

DjC New Member

i havent used it yet but im so going to destiny island!

9. DjC

DjC New Member

thats antiweapon. and those codes r for u.s. and final mix.

do u still want the max convert program. its virus free and it is a huge help! please respond

10. Zook

Zook New Member

Oh I already have the max convert program, thanks anyways.:eek:

11. DjC

DjC New Member

oh ok. did u ever add raw codes to your site?

12. Zook

Zook New Member

nah but I can start doing so, just need to get some good material.

13. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

I think a hacking thread is in need for those that want to learn. DjC should probably be the person to head that one up. What do you think?

14. Lone21

Lone21 New Member

hey does any one have any AR max codes for diffrent wepons held?? like the spears i heard of and W2D and IKK is there any others?? (and did they fix it so you can attack with the W2D each time i attack it hits twice then last one doesnt hit lol =X)

15. DjC

DjC New Member

me? im just starting to learn how to hack gba. but when i finish learning gba, ill make a thread for it. after that im gonna start ds hacking. and ill stop there until i get the hang of what im doing. but when i learn to hack at least gba ill make a thread for it.
    i have a guide that i made that all u can do is ariel attacks with w2d and it works pretty good. but i never posted it. and anything in the ucm digits can be wielded. like seasalt icecream :p and alot more, but not everything can attack :(

16. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

ur woho im not going to be bored so have you seen the room mod?
    thought you guys would want to see this

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  17. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah ive seen those but thanx. and i made a guide called the w2d guide that i use when playing with w2d. u cant do gound moves because it goes right through the enemy. but ariel attacks r pretty strong. i was gonna post it but nobody wanted it so i never did.

18. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

i want it i guess

19. DjC

DjC New Member

i dont have it writen out. i have it in a save file on my mem card. ill have to type it up, but some time this weekend

20. ansem the wise 59

yeah here

IKK replaces ultima-weapon(take off the ability guard break and some other one sorry i can't remeber:( )
    21CEF160 00000074

as for xaldin's weapon i can't find it sorry agian :(

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I haven't seen it and thanks ishotansem for posting that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.