• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Action Replay MAX Codes

Discussion in 'KH Coding' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Who is the most helpful hacker/coder in this thread?

1. Demi Shock

33 vote(s)
    56.9%
  2. DjC

16 vote(s)
    27.6%
  3. Ransu

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  4. ishotansem

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
  5. ansem the wise 59

3 vote(s)
    5.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjC

DjC New Member

I GOT CODE BREAKER! now i gotta put in all my codes again D;

2. ansem the wise 59

ansem the wise 59 New Member

LOL this has happened to me with my cell phone... my mom was so angry...
    i......... hate you....... jk

3. DjC

DjC New Member

new riku code!

sweet! no t-stance! and i really dont care about not using items because well riku is invincible. im gonna test this one. on another note, u guys should really try the model mod. its really fun playing as normal sora with valor forms clothing. i havent tried the other forms so im gonna go experiment.

EDIT: this code doesnt do wat it said to do! u need this code on!:
    Auto Air Combo
    01C88EB8 00000081

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  4. Ransu

Ransu New Member

LOL!!!!! xD dude thats too funny :D
    ahem! *clears throat* back on topic :rolleyes:
    hey guys do you think its possible to put KH1 stuff in KH2? j/w :confused:

5. DjC

DjC New Member

highly unlikely. unless they have stuff like kh1 keyblades still in the disk but it was left out. but if u mean like taking a world,keyblade,character,etc into kh2 w/o it being in the elf then there is no way to do so, i wish it was though

6. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

anything new?

7. DjC

DjC New Member

yea riku v5 and the auto ariel attack 4 the riku code. but it makes u walk on the air, i tested it

8. ishotansem

ishotansem New Member

i saw that im not at my house tho so i cant try anything need testing

9. Ransu

Ransu New Member

its kinda weird how some KH1 stuff is in KH2...unless it was meant to be there for a reason. hmm....*thinks for a bit*

10. Zook

Zook New Member

If you know of any KH2:FM or KH1 codes let me hear them. I'm moving to them too since the Riku code has halted all efforts on KH2 it seems.

11. ansem the wise 59

back-on-topic (since there is a kh1 codes thread)

JLHack7 made this code WOOT!!!

DW Roxas is in PJ's
    21CC3830 56455F48
    21CC3834 5F303135
    21CC3838 414A4150
    21CC383C 0053414D

plus this vid WOOT!!!

YouTube - KH2 Codes By JLHack7

12. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

hey u guys i just wanted to introduce myself and i figured i wanted to go straight to the hacking threads you all may not know me but i knew you. ever since i got an ar max i went to this website and others i would come here every once in a while to see if the were any new codes for kh2 and the names were always familiar. there was DjC, ansem the wise 59, demi shock, and ishotansem and ransu. i finally decided 2 join the forums and get to know u guys and also i want to start helping out with codes instead of just standing on the sidelines but i do not know were 2 start and i was hoping that u guys could help me. so if you can please respond because i feel like i owe you guys i may b nu 2 dis but mabe i could help!!!!!!! lol

13. Zook

Zook New Member

help as in test?
    cause boy do I have job for you! ;)

14. ansem the wise 59

WELL WELCOME TO THE THREAD :D :D :D for right now you can test codes and such but........
    .......... if you want to hack you can go to this site were alot of people go to learn

.::Codemasters Project::.

this will give you a guide to code hacking also demi_shock made a thread about learning how to hack so you might want to check that out too :D

15. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

that sounds great i really want 2 help and i ca n do that as i learn thank you

16. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

sounds good i hav an ar max but where di i go on te site???
    is there a tutorial or somthin!!!!!!

17. ansem the wise 59

1. try here

Codemasters Project: content / category / guides: playstation 2

2. here's your code

NDYN-8V88-5R9PP
    9HUT-3C5D-K28M3
    GK6J-YAHF-TFWMR

i have to go just post the results and ill see it later

18. ansem the wise 59

oh... don't be like that,we never turn down a code request even if this is a ARMAX thread

okay well first i will give you these codes at the bottom to start you off if you see any codes in ARMAX that you want for gameshark just tell us and me or one of the other coder's (i like that name :D) will convert them for you

Attached Files:

19. DoorToLight

DoorToLight New Member

20. DjC

DjC New Member

ah, nothing makes me happier then cing new comers ready to help :)

well as of right now, u cant really learn how to hack, but trust me if i learn ill be glad to start a tutorial. but u might wanna start with gba hacking, its the easiest hacking besides snes, o and welcome ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.