• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Advent of a Dirge OOC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Haresuno, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Okay! I've nearly finished my revise of the Alem and now all that is left is the Dragoth. Sorry it's taking so long but I'm trying to put a great deal of thought into this RP.

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Dude i'm going to laugh if this rp dies. I just wouldn't be able to help it.

3. Rakdos

Rakdos New Member

Zerieth even if the rp does die Haresuno would still have some info for his works.

4. Haresuno

Ok I have updated the O.P. to include what I do have done. You guys can read it to get a feel of what I'm trying to do. It's incomplete in itself, but it'll have to do for now.

5. Zerieth

So were starting now?

6. Haresuno

Not yet. I still need the Dragoth stuff.

7. Haresuno

FINALLY!!! I've got the Dragoth stuff up!!! Sorry for the long long wait.

8. Zerieth

Wow i never thought i would see this thread active again. I;m using the same characters, but this is a variation of Zack and Leo in that particular dimension, so no warping.

9. Rakdos

Rakdos New Member

Well if it is ok I would like to be a regulator on a recon mission becasue my guy is at the city of the Alem. Hopefully, if you will allow it, I would like to eventually have one of those saquor to eventually join me for the return trip.

10. Haresuno

Alright you guys before we can start everyone needs to reclaim their characters by quoting my post with characters in it and taking only yours. Also if you can get a few others to join. Rak, Zer. Get Zero back her NOW! <-< So help me I shall gut him.

11. Zerieth

Lol.. Ok, ok. I'll get on it.

OH son of a B****. I double posted. Mods if you notice this, please combine this one with the one below.

Name: Zackarias
    Race: Aelm
    Looks: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Sword (Just a normal, hand and a half sword.)
    History: He comes from a small town called Vernendor. Since he was 10 he was aware of his abilities. he first found out when some school bullies tried to beat him up. The air became cold and the bullies were blown back but a frozen energy blast. When a man found Zackarias in the alley he trained him to control his powers. He whants to help other people but he can be a bit of a show off.
    Emotions: Like I said before he is a show off. He likes to put on a performance while he is fighting. He is also really attached to his magic skills instead of his sword skills though he is very adapt with the blade. If your his freind he will help you out anytime you need it for the rest of your life. If your his enemy then thats about 5 seconds.

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  12. Haresuno

Name: Avel Mexim
    Race: Alem Casovier
    Looks: Shoulder length white hair, that is split into two pony-tails at the
    back that are held together with a leather cord in an intricate
    pattern, which is Alem tradition. Wears Alem garb, shirtsleeves
    in colors of mountain grays. Boots are designed for the
    mountainous terrain.
    Personality: Leader of the Casovier tribe of the Alem,
    he is often cold and calculating during battles and bans to let
    any of his tribesmen even touch Life unless it is a last resort to
    save many. He has the ability to see when people touch Life and
    uses it to his advantage. Combined with his skill of reading
    others movements and advancent fighting style of hands and feet
    he quickly became the leader.
    Weapon: Gauntlets and Grieve edges named Lament
    Nationality: Casovier
    Strength: Wind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Detier Mev
    Race: Alem
    Looks: Weathered face from harsh training, and dark blue eyes. His hair is a golden-wheat
    color and is styled in the usual Alem fashion of being long in the back where it is
    split into two pony-tails and held together by leather cords. His clothing is the
    same as all Alem. Shirtsleeves in colors of mountain grays. Boots are designed for
    the mountainous terrain.
    Personality: Laid back and mostly care-free, but a willing soldier when need calls. Being a
    balancer and second in comand, he often is seen doing paper work.
    Weapon: Thick wooden bo staves
    Nationality: Yento
    Strength: Light

13. Haresuno

Zer I just realized this, but your character cannot use magick. Only Alem and Dragoth can use "magick". ANd for those of you who play normal humans, don't worry I'll think of something to help give you guys an advantage later in the RP, however for the time being you are at the mercy of the Dragoth if you fight them. And they have little mercy.

14. Zerieth

I'm alem then. Thats right, right?

15. Haresuno

Fix your bio then.

16. Zerieth

Woot! Ok, one sec.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.