• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Anime vs Manga

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Sakura-Fan, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I like both anime and manga ^^... If I had to choose a favourite though it would have to be anime because I usually start by watching it.. Then I get curious and want to see what happens next so I read the manga tell the end of it (Since mangas are always farther ahead then the anime)... But when I do watch anime I like to watch it subbed as opposed to dubbed because I find an anime is in it's true nature with the Japanese voices :]... And sometimes the dubbed voices don't really fit the character and it sounds odd =S... The only anime I watch dubbed is Naruto because I started out with the English voices so it only seems right to end with English, but for any other one it would have to have the Japanese voiceovers... I like manga a lot but one bummer I find in it is that the battle scenes aren't that fun because all you see is one picture of one movement type of thing... In anime you get to see all the movements which makes them a lot better to watch and you see more action :3

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

I watched Naruto dubbed at first cause i use to watch it on Jetix, but then it kept repeating the same arc -_- so i had to watch it online in jap, which was very weird for me.

I also agree with the fight scenes, in Anime it feels more alive... manga you need to use more imagination to make the pictures alive.

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I guess you can't really compare Shounen between Anime and Manga, but that's probably why I usually watch the anime first before a Manga, so I know how the character could move in it ^^

4. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I usually watch the whole anime bfore I read the manga coz the manga changes the story to make it funny.^_^

5. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

hm...
    that would be probably a difficult to choose
    hm.....
    it would be anime first since you can feel the intensity of the anime
    you get more and more cyced
    but after you go reading it gets even more interesting q:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.