• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Any fans of Avatar The Last Airbender?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Ventus, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeah, that's good.. I have to do it, 'cuz we don't have any channels like that... v.v

2. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

did anyone seen new episodes two days ago at 7pm to 9pm? it was pretty cool.

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

yea that was the movie.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I like the show, but I can never remember to watch the episodes, so I would be sooooo confused if I try to watch a new episode.

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I am so mad! Aang should've kill that dude. If I was him, I let him feel my rage! My favorite character is Toph, one memorable line in that movie, "Sure, Let the Blind Girl Navigate The Big Ship!" I cracked up!

6. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Oh yea that was hilarious! I also loved Sokka's sand sculpture of Sokie! LOL

7. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

That movie was over all good, I just wanna know what happen to Azula. She is crazy, but you got to admit it, blue flames dominates the red ones.

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

My guess is that she's in prison like her father. But what I really want to know is what happened to Zuko's mom and Jet?

9. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I think Zuko's mom is died, but Jet, I do not know.

10. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I don't think she's dead because remember during the solar eclipse, Zuko's father tells him that his mother was banished. But who really knows.

11. Desert Warrior

Odds are she is living alone somewhere.

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

When I first saw the invasion episode I thought that she might be hiding with Uncle Iroh.

13. Desert Warrior

What ever happened to Iroh? I saw the ending of the movie where they invaded the fire nation, and then when Zuko goes to his cell, he broke out. I think that Iroh is the greatest fire bender ever.

14. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

He's doesn't show up again until the last episode, when Zuko and the others find the White Lotus organization.

15. Desert Warrior

Has the show ended already? And is Iroh the strongest fire bender?

16. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yea the last episode came on Friday. But I don't know if I can say that Iroh is the strongest firebender, because I think that is a matter of opinion. In my opinion though Iroh is the strongest firebender.

17. Desert Warrior

What was the last episode like?

18. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

So awesome! It was two hours long, but had plenty of action and fun. Other than the unanswered questions that I had, it was the perfect way to end the series.

19. Desert Warrior

What unanswered questions?

20. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Like what happened to Jet and Zuko's mom, are Katara and Sokka going back home to the south pole or staying with their friends, and is Toph going back to her parents? All those questions were never answered in the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.