• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Any fans of Avatar The Last Airbender?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Ventus, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Oh. Jet and Zuko are brothers?

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

No, what I meant was I wanted to know what happened to Jet and I wanted to know what happened to Zuko's mother. I guess I should of made that more clear, sorry.

3. Desert Warrior

That is okay.

4. linka8

linka8 New Member

:eek: I thought the last episode was the one where they all went to see the play about themselves...

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

No, the two hour movie was the last episode. The one where they went to see the play was the last episode before the movie.

6. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

The episode where they watch the play was so awesome. "Rocky Relationship." xD

I love Toph. She is so funny. Like when Sohka ask about the painting, she said, "I think you all look great." Hahaha.

She created metalbending, a new style to earth bending.

What I don't get is why lighting is associated with fire. I guess every element need a back up.

Fire = Lighting
    Earth = Metal
    Water = Ice
    Air = ???

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yea I noticed that air doesn't have anything cool on the side to do. But yea Toph's metal bending totally rocks!!!

8. Desert Warrior

Well, the way she bent metal was from the impurities in it. Metal is supposed to be purified earth. She used the impure earth found in it.

9. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I love it when they firebend from their mouths. Dragons! Haha!

10. Desert Warrior

If you could bend one element, which one would it be?

11. linka8

linka8 New Member

EARTH i wnt earth!!!!!-:D

12. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I like destruction, so either fire or earth.

13. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'm a water person. Yea waterbending slice! XD

14. Desert Warrior

I would pick Earth, and be better than Toph or King Bumi.:D

15. Angel of Oblivion

Angel of Oblivion New Member

this anime is sooo funny and cute to watch ^-^ aang is a real silly character but i think its real cool how he can bend all the elements too

sohka is soo funny xD and zuko is real interesting ^-^ i thought he waz weird in the beginning but once u learn about his life and stuff i ended up thinking he waz soo amazing ^.^ <3

i saw the movie of sozin's comet recently and it liked it, but i didnt see how katara waz really useful o_O

and azula (spelled rite??? ^-^'') is so freaky x.x

ooo! if i could bend any element i would want to bend water maybe ^-^ cuz u can heal ppl with it ^-^ and it can be used to help ppl in many different ways ^-^

16. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

i wouldn't consider avatar the last air bender an anime. -_-'

17. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

if u don't have nickeloneon, u could watch avatar on youtube.com!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.