• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Best BBS Boss Battles?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by EtherealSummoner, Aug 18, 2012.

Best/Favorite Birth By Sleep Boss Battles?

1. Wheel Master

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Symphony Master

11.8%
  3. Cursed Coach

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Spirit of the Magic Mirror

5.9%
  5. Maleficent/Dragon Form

11.8%
  6. Trinity Armor

5.9%
  7. Mimic Master

5.9%
  8. Iron Imprisoner 1/2/3

11.8%
  9. Vanitas/ Vanitas Remnant

23.5%
  10. Mad Treant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Hades

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Captain Hook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Eraqus

29.4%
  14. Master Xehanort

11.8%
  15. Terra-Xehanort

35.3%
  16. Lucifer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Gantu

5.9%
  18. Zack

17.6%
  19. Ventus-Vanitus

29.4%
  20. Others

17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

DX Aqua's power does not suck. At least she can handle a lot of situations better than the other two. But anyway, the "Electric Experiment" that I assuming you are talking about is with Ventus. Now that was easy but the other boss for Terra, now that was annoying mainly because you have to keep on using devices to reach the boss. I think the boss has the appearance of a manta ray for Terra.

2. chrispwnu12

chrispwnu12 New Member

No, Ven had the squid, Terra had the electric experiment (little yellow guy). Ven had to chase the squid onto the ship, and Terra was with the evil scientist when he put the experiment's pod in water.

3. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

Chris is correct. (sorabrawl...I miss you...)
    Terra fights the Electric Experiment and Ven fights the squid thing.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  4. EtherealSummoner

Really? :confused: I thought it was the other way. Well, I do not play Ventus and Terra much anyways. -_- Now my only wish is to fight Eraqus in his armor. Now that I truly believe will be a great battle.

5. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

You can, in BBS Final Mix.

On topic: I loved how the Symphony Master fought to the music. It was quite a nice touch.

6. EtherealSummoner

A dance fight. That is always awesome by just fighting to the music. Well, no characters ever fight to the beat of the music but Symphony Master was fun.... the Captain Hook battle was annoying. Was so small of an area.

7. chrispwnu12

chrispwnu12 New Member

Agreed, Hook took me a while to beat.

8. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Vanitas and terra xehanort, they were both a struggle of will. Also their battle themes are amazing.