• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bleach

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Raiace, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leon

Leon New Member

I felt the love 4 Bleach by watching 5 and a half episodes

2. Flare

Flare New Member

Ive watched six episodes and it seems pretty cool.

3. Ultima Star

Ultima Star New Member

Well I've only watched 4 episodes T^T
    I feel like an idiot XD but this anime is pretty cool and awesome ^^;

4. Nao KoKi

Nao KoKi New Member

Bleach is and was supposedly the new Naruto. Started off pretty good, but as soon as things start to drag on, gotta do away with it. I completely stopped watching after the Soul Society arc (also the start of the abysmal Bounto arc). With the manga, I stopped after the chapter where dumb Orihime went along with Ulquiorra...

And then it's good-bye to Bleach for the rest of my life.

5. Circe

Circe New Member

I'm trying to get into bleach...though I forget that it comes on and I forget to watch it so I have maybe caught 5 episodes and missed the others x.x

6. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I only seen 1 episode and I liked it.

7. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Bleach sucks, those who've started it get out of it. Don't be pulled in by it's snazzy quality.

8. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

why? Its pretty good..

9. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

No, it's not. It's overrated-- manga is better, anime is boring. Fillers like an asshole, and it's boring as hell. To argue with me is pointless, considering I've seen probably more, better animes than you have and I've seen more of the face you call BLEACH.

10. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

k im sry.. anyways back on topic.

11. Flare

Flare New Member

The only aspect I hate that it's been dragged... alot

like naruto.

12. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

it's not dragged out, mainly, it's the fillers.

13. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmhm...

Of course, Naruto gets more dragged.

14. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Um, actually, as a huge Bleach fan I have to disagree. It only had one filler saga, which was the Bounte. Even so, assuming you have watched the series, you probably realize there's only been a few minor fillers.

Mostly the adventures of Kon and the humans, etc... This is one of the anime's that I really got into because of how much it keeps to the story, as well as keep a good amount of episodes to keep me entertained and glued to my seat. Unlike some other filler anime's I can mention (Inuyasha, for example), Bleach by far is one of the greatest ever created, IMO. Naruto doesn't even come close to Bleach. I watched 30 episodes and immediately hated it. Horribly VO's both in Japanese and English, and it's extremely repeatitive action-wise. However, Bleach has increasingly fast and intense action. I've only noticed a few times when it became annoying. But nothing compared to Naruto.

That's just my opinion, however.

15. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Bleach is hot!

16. davcho

davcho New Member

Totally ya!!! XD

I had episodes 1~113 on my external hard drive as original but dropped it in water and it all fried to death!! XD i'm still trying to get them back from the same subbers XD:(

17. Ransu

Ransu New Member

bleach is awesome! i like naruto and bleach pretty much the same and i think they're both awesome.
    the bleach movie was pretty cool, but the title sounded like it was from Kingdom Hearts...

18. davcho

davcho New Member

yea memories of nobody haha XD

the Moves they use in Naruto are similar in Bleach like Rukia's shi kai has that dance thingy. and so did kiminaro :p

19. Some parts I say WTF. but it's cool(but how many times have we seen BIG SWORDS{Ichigo hides the fact that something else is small burn burn burn})

20. darkside

darkside New Member

i started watched it, and got to where ichigo is getting trained by the guy in his sword, near the excecution part. They stopped showing new episodes, and just recently i found out that they had been showing new episodes since april! So i have no idea whats going on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.