• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

boyfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by LDC1121, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

If the world were like an anime that would be awesome! Half demon ninjas and little pokemon running around everywhere, I'd be the happiest girl in the world! oh.... and thanxs to Mike for the funny and useful advice! :D

2. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Hmm well it depends on how you want to approach it. ;]

If you think the guy is shy then talk to him a lot until he isn't. See how that goes. If he isn't shy then be open and flirty with him. o_O

It will depend on chance, if your approach is right, etc etc.

I'm a pretty shy person but depending on how a girl approaches me in an attempt to get me I will adjust to a situation to better match the attitude. Try different things I guess. It most likely won't home-run on your first try, which is why it's important to experiment. ;]

3. Kileandra

Kileandra New Member

That was exactly the thing I thought about later last night, so I'm glad EbeneezerAl added it himself :) His advice is real good, so I'd take it to heart :p

4. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Well, as a guy myself, I know what they tend to say when they are by themselves. most of it's pretty contemptable.

Oh, and Kileandrea, your sig is a little too big. 450x200 is the max. Yours is 500x200

5. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

sounds like good advice but I hope, EbenezerAl, that you don't say bad things about girls when ur with your friends!

6. lokisenna

lokisenna New Member

out of irony
    your best guy friend, more than likely, is just what youre looking for =p

moving on..
    I know its weird to say but when most boys find out they like you they do one of 3 things
    1. think about it and gradually begin to want to know you/like you
    2. use you
    3. not feel the same way

in case one just continue on being yourself, you seem like a very nice girl
    case 2 can be avoided by setting up boundaries, if they cant be respected, you shouldnt be with that person prolly..this also weeds out jerks a lot
    case 3...erm..attempt to move on?

I hate to generalize in such a way where it seems like im stereotyping all guys..but these are pretty okay guidlines

7. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I concider most of the things I have heard said on the subject of women when in the company of a bunch of guys pretty damn contemptable. If I date a woman, I am with her, she does not belong to me. The latter is the standpoint that I ususally hear.

I've also found the many guys are mostly talk. They'll very rarely dare to be as blatantly disrespectful as they make out to other guys. It's just all this macho manly bullshit. But while those guys won't neccessarily be as blatantly cruel or disrespectful as they act, the ones that put on that act, are more than likely only with you to get into your pants.

8. Omega

Omega New Member

Treu man, that's so true. that pisses me off when a guy trys to pull something like that.

9. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

^ Hey, I do that sometimes!!!

Well anyway, I like girls who are funny and tell corny jokes. They are always the best one. Looks, I don't care, but if you look like man, walk like a man, your a man!

xD

10. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

well I guess it's okay if ur just playing around with ur friends, but if you truely mean all the bad things that you say about girls, then that makes you a real jerk!

11. Mike

Mike Member

It's kind of funny, I did the opposite...I put down my friends in front of my girlfriend. (I stress the word 'did.' I've learned how to keep the balance since then, it's always hard to start out: that's half the fight.)

I would bet dollars to donuts that guys who put down their girlfriends in front of their friends aren't that serious about the relationship. I think it's been shown that that's one of the most psychologically damaging behaviours...that is, being horrible in one situation, and being loving and friendly in another. It's confusing to them, but it also messes with them mentally.

It's a tactic used (by the guilty party) in many child-abuse scenarios.

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Makes sense, I'll try to avoid crazies like that!

13. SheShe

SheShe New Member

well its good that you sorta know what you are looking for
    umm u said u like anime (however its spelled) so first thing u should look for a guy who likes it also. U said ur shy, and that makes sense, arent we all one time or another. so if your good at drawing anime u should draw some cool pics, and put them all over your binder, and carry the binder so that people can see it (specificly a guy u might like) so then he might see it and say "oh wow thats cool did u draw that?" and it could start a conversation. If u suck at drawing just print out a bunch of cool anime stuff that you like and use the same tactic, hoping to draw a guy's attention. And don't let your height bother you ive seen short guys dating tall chicks all the time, sure mabye it seems kinda weird, but if u like the guy enough it shouldnt matter.

14. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Thanks SheShe! That's a great idea! I'll try it out!

15. SheShe

SheShe New Member

glad to help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.