• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cannibalism

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by rikulover2323, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

First of all, we are not animals. We have minds and we can reason. Animals dont have feelings and eat one and other.

And don't take this that animals are idiots, no. At the contrary, some animals behave in a manner very different than us, and Im surprissed by ones.

Anyhow, there is a really low chance to have Cannibalism incraesed. Or better yet, its frankly impossible.

2. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

A. If you hit a dog will it be hurt and fear you? If you take a bear cub away from its mother will both be upset? The majority of animals stay in packs because they do have feelings, they look out for each other.

B. How is it impossible?

I honestly feel sorry for your teachers. They must try so hard.

3. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

They don't reason Pulse. They do'nt love! Nothing! Those are just instincs.

Look, stop insulting pulse, you are REALLY getting to my nerves.

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

How do you know an animal does not love? In my opinion there are numerous ways to show an animal loves. They look after there young, they find a partner and mate, they sacrifice themselves for other members of there family / pack.

In fact http://kh-3.net/forums/debates/2922-do-animals-feel.html

We can continue here as not to destroy this topic.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

EEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!! I am scare of cannibals!! Seriously??!!!1 WHY would YOU eat anyone Riku? Would you eat your son because you was laid off? Would you eat your best friend because you didn't eat anything for 5 days?!! EEEWW!! That's more like going back into the womb; not to be nasty or anything but going inside the male's stomach is, EEEEEEEEEEEEW!!! Rikulover, I know that I am going overboard about this, but I don't want to be in someone's stomach, and if that cannibal can swallow you whole( There are cannibals that can do that) I really don't want to be in someone's stomach trying to find a way to get out!! I've been scared of cannibals since the age of 11!! :(:(:(:(

Last edited: Oct 29, 2010
  6. kingz1292

kingz1292 New Member

i dont think we should eat each other except if we only need to suvive aand only eat those that are dead by natral cases and have not rotted.
    but also on the spirtule side most people would not eat humans becase they thoght that if the body wasnt keep nice the body could not get to the afterlife(egyptions are a good point)