• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Clan Updates Are Underway

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I think this is terrible Idea. The system is fine just the way it is. If people want a clan, they can join it or make one. The system doesn't need changing. Its one of the few good things thats happened to this site.

2. Destiny

Destiny Guest

See the thing about the current system it's all spam. No one really uses it, plus it's unorganize.

3. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Says the peson that uses the clans the most >.<

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

The entire old clan forum was spam and nobody seemed to know how to use it. This way will be easier and more organized. And if people dont want to join a clan they dont have to we're not saying you HAVE to take the quiz or be banned. It still stands that 'if people want a clan they can join it'.

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm with Pwincess Hope! I'm joining her with this gweat idea even if y'all don't like it or not. So what if someone don't get along with the other. We have to try to get along. star finds me annoying to her, even though I care about her, but I still wanted to get along with her regardless. I'm already ready to take the quiz. -_- & what's up with you & pie? Anyways, I agree with the clan spamming. There's way too many groups & clans like Silvertrump's anyways.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  6. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

What are these "Clans" you speak of, kupo?

7. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Hey, I'm all up for friendship and that kind of thing, infact I could be a friendship mod, lol, it's just I know that people won't get on very well, look at the sovieto fiasco as well as the Rezein one.

8. Zerieth

Then if they don't know how to use it, you as the admin should make it very easy to use. That doesn't mean making a whole new system. It just means making very in detail directions. But hey, its not my call and at least the social group should remain. Other wise I'll set my own forum and go my own way.

9. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Uh, Reisen flaming, I understand. As for Sovieto, well, he went a little bit overboard. :( WIsh y'all forgive him & give him a 2nd chance.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  10. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I agree here, we weren't actualy told how to use the system, so therfore we didn't know we had been spamming.

I admired sovieto for his honesty, I was trying to point out that he got banned, and that's because people didn't get on with him.

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

. . . . . . Did I miss something, kupo??

12. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

koolio. i'll take a quiz. sounds very organized!

13. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

I will join whatever clan I fit, but I will still continue to run the Band.

14. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Honestly, they were probably some of the most mature and cool members to walk through here. People just cant seem to take critisism

15. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

The clan updates are up and running and all exclusive. The only ones who should be able to see them now are Me, Rai, TD, and the mods chosen to lead them. Clans say hello to your leaders:

Kairi Star: Keyblade Weilders
    Desert Warrior: Nobodies
    OathkeeperXIII: Heartless
    Yukou: Unbirths

Anyway send any of us the quiz if you want to join a clan and make sure you remember that you can only join a clan if you have a post count of at least 50. Thanks

~Hope

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

You seem to disagree with everything i'm noticing.

No one is forcing you to stay here. The social groups were just that. "Social groups" they would have been kept in place had they not been chock full of random spam and rants. I dont see the difficulty in using them. Make a group invite people then use the group. but in your case

Make a random chat........ nothing more to it.

In any case to the rest of you there will be clan wars and i intend for the clans to take a specific route. hopefully each clan will have a GFX squad within it. Also i will be revamping the Graphics section making it easier to use and with alot more appeal. Request shops, Challenges, contest ETC.

Clans can have clan wars based on sig battles, Roleplay fights, the list continues.

17. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

*Uses magical mystical moogle-fortunetelling ability*

I see an arcade challenge in the future, kupo.

18. Zerieth

Bye bye Band of the crimson blades... That really sucks.

19. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I mean it is a good idea, four clans battling it out. Also, I smell a Graphic Contest.

20. Zerieth

I wanna call for a new main admin. TD is not what this site needs really. You should only have 1 admin, and we got 3. We need an admin that cares enough to be very active in the site, not someone who uses it to recruit people for another website and uses this place to bounce ideas off people. 1 of our other 2 admins would be perfect.