• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Command Styles

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep' started by Desert Warrior, Sep 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven New Member

You got beat Desert Paradise on Master with a score of 'FANTASTIC'
    Yeah, items are pretty much useless 99% of the entire game, but you'll want them if you want to beat Vanitas Sentiment. He heals whenever you do healing spells, so having some items is pretty much the only way to beat him the fair way.

2. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Agreed, but don't count items out totally, it's just like u said: 99% of the time, so they still have some use.

3. Raven

Raven New Member

Yeah of course they use, it's there are better alternatives to items. That being said, there are situations where having an item would be a better solution, an example is the Vanitas Sentiment battle.

The Ice creams item are also great items as they provide instant access to your favorite command forms, allowing to you develop command decks other than ones to simply get to those command styles.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

That, and they're the only way to activate the Ice Cream Command Style once you get it from the music game.

5. Raven

Raven New Member

So true, but I've yet to try out that form and see if it's worth doing the minigame perfectly.

6. Roxion

Roxion New Member

tried it......it's not. Pretty to look at, but leaves much 2 b desired, but maybe it just doesn't suit my play style

7. Raven

Raven New Member

Just tried it out. Hate it. XD I hate it because it came up on me in the middle of my Vanitas battle with Aqua. Totally screwed up my battle.

8. Roxion

Roxion New Member

supposedly its use is that the finisher knocks some items out of foes, but that's hardly worth the effort

9. Raven

Raven New Member

I hate the Ice cream command style.. I managed to beat the Vanitas Remenant, but the friggin' ice command style kept popping up frequently ruining my strategy to finish the battle quickly. Oh yeah, and by the way I finished the battle with Aqua in under 2 mins.

10. Roxion

Roxion New Member

nice, same here, but I cheated :3 now I'm working on MF

11. Raven

Raven New Member

CHEEATEEER~!

Just kidding, I understand how you must have felt - frustrated beyond belief because you attempting to beat him the 'fair' way, but you know that battle's anything but fair. That being said, fight MF with everything you've got, he's more fun than VS - a lot more fun.

12. Roxion

Roxion New Member

and a HELL of a lot tougher. NOTHING works wonders on him, not spells, not finishers, not command styles (trying 2 get back to subject). does anyone know if a good command style works on him?

13. Raven

Raven New Member

I haven't experimented with any command styles on him yet, but it seems like it should be worth a try. An finishers do work on him, they just don't have the strength to knock off two bars of health like regular bosses. I've seen a video where I Ventus spent the entire battle spamming his finisher in order to deal damage easily and quickly.

14. iAqua

iAqua New Member

Hm... My favorite command styles are all from Aqua's side... Well, I do like the other command styles, but I thought Aqua's one was the nicest... >.> Especially Blade Charge. I like the extended pinkish blade. Fighting with that blade swinging around looked so pretty... :eek:

15. Raven

Raven New Member

Well Terra gets Bladecharge as well, so you could just say Blade charge in general, and the elemental command styles belongs to everyone. So I guess I'm going to have to fall under the assumption that you like Spell Weaver and Ghost Driver, since they are the only two to actually belong solely to Aqua.

Am I right?

16. rixec

rixec New Member

my fave command style would be aquas spell weaver, it comes in handy in a tight pinch,though ghost drive doesnt work well against the buckled bruisers,lol

17. iAqua

iAqua New Member

Yeah, I guess so. :\

Just realized I cut into your conversation... :/ But well, to be even able to use any of the Command Styles on the Mysterious Figure would be fairly amazing. I never was quite able to fill up the gauge when half the time I'm dodging and dodging for dear life. And I struck only during the points when the Mysterious Figure is open to attack.

18. Roxion

Roxion New Member

I suppose the only way to get a lv 2 command style is an ice cream...

19. Raven

Raven New Member

I dunno about that. I've pulled off before in that battle -I died right afterward, but I pulled it off.

20. Roxion

Roxion New Member

well, yeah, I've activated Firestorm many times, but it's the Level 2 finisher I want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.