• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Deathnote

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by emo kairi, Dec 29, 2008.

Who's side are you on?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2009.
  1. Light "Kira"

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. L

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

IM SORRY!! *hangs head in shame*

but how could you know? if you havent read that far?

2. worbs

worbs New Member

tut tut tut

3. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

i watched the anime on youtube. lol

4. worbs

worbs New Member

yeah same here its pretty good init

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

There is something i dont understand
    after reading Deathnote 13 it says Rem is a girl well female
    but Rem falls in love with Misa doesnt she?

so is she like lez or bi?

6. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

No, Rem cares for Misa but shiriguni aren't allowed to fall in love for they love their lives over their loved ones... besides, Rem knows how love can kill her after watching the other shiriguni sacrificing himself for misa before, remember?...

7. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i always thought she loved misa
    thats why she was willing to die saving misa :S

(needs to re watch all of deathnote now ahh)

8. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Well she said that cause she saw how much Light means to her and didn't want her getting hurt. Doesn't mean she loves her though, its just freindship...

9. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

But how bout the fact that L had fallen for the fake rule that Rem wrote down, if he was good enough then he would have realized that it wasn't printed into the Death note and saw the indents of the pen they used to write it in?...

10. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Please don't double post.

But well, I came here to say that I haven't watched the anime.. (or only like two episodes) but I loved the manga and I thought of to start to watch the anime..

11. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Sorry bout the double post, just couldn't be bothered editing previous post... And I personally think that the manga is more accurate than the anime (A bit like the harry potter series for books to movies)...

12. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Yeah, it's usually like that. But I still want to see the anime. :D

13. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

the anime is good
    but im prbs too lazy to read the manga
    or just dont have the time... not that it would take long

14. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

But i figured, maybe they should make a new season where L actually comes back to life as a Shinigami because the Shinigami King wants to see how L takes his revenge...

15. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Oh, it would be awesome. Because L is absolutely my favorite character, I'd like to see what would it be like. I've watched some of anime and I've read manga. I luv it. -^^-

16. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

And too, what if Ryuk see's no harm in taking away the death note from Light and the Shinigami king decides that L shouldn't get a death note either, just to see what they'd have to do to fight eachother...

17. Axel

Axel New Member

I'm reading the manga..but sady i know what happens in the end D:
    Anyways, my favrite character has to be Ryuk. I dunno why but it's just he's so radnom and funny. Oh! and i like Light

18. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i dont understand why people like Light, someone please explain to me how you can like someone like him. Hes a power crazy maniac who lives a fake life. Well not fake, but i mean going under another name.

19. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

I neither like Light. But Axel is right, Ryuk is freaking awesome character! xD He's just so funny.

20. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

I agree Ryuk is funny and L wow I feel bad that he died =[ i'm so happy that Light died. he should of he earned it his planned worked till the end, and Near wow, he's like L but even more weird lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.