• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Digimon

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Sephi, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

i like game digimon world 3 is fun.

2. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

But u never Play It Anymore.... I Like Digimon DATA Squad Series. It's Just Cool.

3. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Hehe I remember Digimon ^^... I was more into the older series of it with Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi (The list goes on).... And the Digimon movie was pretty awesome XD... I want to re watch the first season though because I kind of forgot how certain things work out... But I still remember the theme song *Digimon, digital monsters, Digimon are the champion*... After the first two seasons or atleast when the characters were able to transform into some sort of Digimon, that's when I started not to like it as much v.v... The older seasons were just far better for me :]

4. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I Like All Of Them Actually. You Can't Watch Digimon Without one Series Or Another!!:D

5. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

i used to love digimon i wonder why they stopped
    i think the best season was when V-mon was in it
    V-mon and Wormon were the best
    They fused into a cool digimon

6. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Wormon Is Soooo Cute!!^^ You're talking about The First and Second Season Right?

7. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I loved wormmon too ^^... But my favourite Digimon was Agumon (Tai's digimon >.>) He looked like a dinosaur what can I say XD... I always had this thing for Tai, he was my fav character :]... I got sad when he wasn't in the 3rd season v.v.... Matt was cool too, he and Tai had this Ash and Gary rivalry friendship relationship x3...

8. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

It was a good show, besides that it fed of from the idea of pokemon. My favorite digimon was probably piedmon.

9. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Matt Is My Favorite Character too!!!! ^^ He Awesome!^^ My Favorite Digimon Is Patamon!!!

10. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Season 3, is my favorite one and one of the best. :D After season 4 and 5 I started to dislike digimon.

11. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

same here. 4 had a neat idea of becoming digimon but the storyline was horrible. 5 was just fail.

my fav Digi is to this day Omnimon. he's just EPIC

12. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

My Favorite of All Is Digimon Tamers. It's great and the Story Line Is Pretty Kool.
    Henry's Digimon is cute!^^

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

My favourite Digimon was "Digimon Adventures season one" and "Digimon season two"... Both of which contained Tai... To be honest though I never think I actually saw Digimon Tamer season, what was that one like??... Since I'm pretty sure I stopped watching once my fav characters Tai and Matt were out of it v.v... I saw a couple of episodes of the fourth season though, but how they were able to transform into digimon kind of creeped me out a bit....

14. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

season 3(Digimon Tamers) was a little more realistic but also even more fantasy then the others. in that season, Digimon was a hit tv show, game series and card game. it centers around one kid that one day gets a digivice and literally creates his dream digimon. the series kicks off from there but some main points were that there was only 3 main humans, a special group of Deva enemies(evil digi based off chinese zodiac animals) and a virus that enters and tries to destroy the real world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.