• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Does anyone think Marluxia is feminine?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by fishy smells, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well you would think he would be a girl, he's not though. I think what might have happen was he was meant to be a girl, but somehow he turned out to be a he, so Normura made him a he.

2. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

If he was intended to be girl, well... Nomura failed then. Because i don't see gayness in him. Even though he uses roses, pink hair, wow... big deal. Its most people with perverted minds think that way.

fishy smells likes this.
  3. worbs

worbs New Member

well it aint exactly what a straight person would have

4. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

i have a joke
    Mar-PEX-ia

5. worbs

worbs New Member

lolz......

6. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

lol wut????????????

7. Locogabitron

ok ok, no spaming :). But really, people need to have a perveted mind to put Marluxia with (for example) Xemnas as both homos. I saw pic while i was browsing Marluxia images and that came out. Its really pointless...

8. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Loco is right. It's all explained... I mean, about Marluxia's petals, pink hair...

9. worbs

worbs New Member

i was being sarcastic but yeah loco has a point

10. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

I agree that such pairings are disturbing. However, to me akuroku and (perhaps even more disturbing) sora/roxas is just plain wrong, and a lot worse. But back to Marluxia: I don't think he has homosexual tendencies. (I say this because I just realized that when I say homosexual, I'm classifying a person as that, and I am 100% convinced that homosexuality is not a biological trait.)

11. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm making a fanfic on this........though I'm worrying some people may disagree with parts of it as it has alot to do with this rumour that he is.

12. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

for the Marluxia matter- who the hell is Zexion??? And is he a kid?

[​IMG]

13. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

no zexion is not a kid [​IMG]
    that ring any bells...

also as for marluxia
    [​IMG]

14. Locogabitron

Zexion is cool. The hair looks awsome. But the only thing i don't I dislike is his weapon.
    Its a book.....

15. Cloaked Schemer

In Wikipedia, it says Marluxia is a man.

16. Locogabitron

Chocobo, its not a rumor. Its a fact. He is a Man. Hear his voice (even though its japanese lol) he talks like man.

17. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

A book of crazy aswomness mehehehehe..!?!!>..?"!>?

and to reply to the above post,we are asking if he acts in a feminine way.

18. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

lol! im glad i made this thread

19. Cloaked Schemer

Oh! Like a homo. :) But don't get me wrong, I'm not a Homophobe, a bunch of gay friends. :D

20. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I agree with you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.