• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Does anyone think Marluxia is feminine?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts - RE: Chain Of Memories' started by fishy smells, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

A book is laaame
    Demyx sounds like Michael Jackson

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  2. worbs

worbs New Member

i know. they sould of gave him something that will make you crap yourself and make him more menacing

3. Viaxara-XIII

Viaxara-XIII New Member

him and his stupid flowers!!! damn those flowers:p

4. worbs

worbs New Member

tell me about it. what is the deal with him and flowers

5. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

*sigh* here you go:

6. Waterfall17

Waterfall17 New Member

No...wow, this is seriously getting out of hand. I think that I have somewhat changed my mind about Marluxia. In analyzing scenes in CoM, it appears that he is, in fact, not all that feminine as I thought. I guess it was just the whole first impression thing, which is difficult (in many cases) to overcome. Even though I knew afterword that the flowers are sakura (cherry blossoms), and therefore are symbolic of death--basically just keep in mind that they aren't like the flower petals the flower girl throws around at a wedding--I still thought of him as feminine because of them. But the way that he talks, the way that he acts, and his power level (surprisingly high, especially considering his position as "lord of the castle") support his masculinity, all "oddness" aside. And obviously in terms of sex he is male...

As for Saix, just no. And Vexen, while strange in a science geek way, is not either. Both of these characters' genders can be well supported as male. (Note that gender and sex are different. Someone can be of the male sex and yet be female--feminine--in terms of gender.)

And as for Axel, who is sadly mistaken as being homosexual almost all the time, is not feminine, either. He's just quirky...in a good way, of course. :p

7. Hes not gay, and he is by far NOT femanine

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Maruluxia,at first i thought he was a girl.now i defintly know he isnt.he is a good villain,though the final boss fight wasnt really that tough.For all we know he might have some qualitys that aren't what you think a manly villain would do,but that doesn't detract from his job description.I still think he is a little girlish,but hey,he can kick butt.now i just hope his RE final fight is better then the original.

9. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

It's called Japanese art. They have different color hair.
    It's a game, also he doesn't act like it either.

-This should be closed-

10. the dark within

the dark within New Member

none of them are a gay!!! they all are NORMAL persons

11. Seraphim

Seraphim Banned

Okay, srsly Marluxia is not gay. In every single picture with the entire Organization, Marluxia and Larxene are always in physical contact. I'm defending him because he's my favorite Organization XIII member. That and Larxene, cause she's crazy. But if he had maybe different hair that was black, and had an all black scythe, that would be sweet (Hint: His nickname is "The Graceful Assassin", c'mon now)

12. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

They are not all people, they're Nobodies, pieces of a person. Marluxia is cool even though he loves pink. He kicks too much butt to be gay

Last edited: Dec 17, 2008
  13. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

He is not gay or femimine,he likes pink,who cares?I like pink,fact.No really do

14. Seraphim

Seraphim Banned

For Christ's sake, Sephiroth is in a way, feminine. But I guess I have a thing for the some what feminine characters. They make the best villains.

15. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Grammar check.
    Also there not normal, there nobodies.

16. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Closing this due to spam build up. im warning you guys.....the spam needs to stop..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.