• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Anime Movie?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by DV8playa, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo New Member

1. Most all of Studio Ghibli's Movies
    2. Summer Wars
    3. 5 centimeters per second

2. Noir

Noir

This thread is 9 months old, you cannot post in it

3. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Just finished Wolf Children. SERIOUS contender for fave ;-;

4. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I've not seen very many anime movies, but of the few I have seen, I would say that Howl's Moving Castle is my favorite. Story-wise, it's not much like the book (which I love), but it has beautiful animation, interesting and likable characters, and for all that the story is so different, it's still extremely enjoyable to watch.

5. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I liked that movie. :) Spirited Away is also very good.

You'd love Wolf Children or Your Lie in April I bet :D

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Maybe so. I've never been real big into anime, for no particular reason.

7. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

That happens. I have the same issue with normal tv that isn't some random God granted cartoon that's decent. Normally any other time is history, travel channel or sciencey things.

8. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Howls Moving Castle is pretty good. However I've only ever seen two anime movies before, and the other one was Star of Milos. So my saying Howls moving castle is my favorite isn't saying much...

9. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Admittedly, I've never really watched very many anime movies, though I feel like, maybe, I should watch a few.

The one that I recall having watched, I think back in like, sixth grade, was Akira, which I remember being a good one.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

You just need to expand the pot then! :3 Well if you want to. The ones who made Howls Castle made lots of others and many of them are amazing. Like Spirited Away.

I haven't seen Akira in ages. Oh damn that was pretty decent O-O