• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Anime(s)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by lagatcy, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

i love card captor sakura(only the sub verison), fruits basket (tho the manga is better) vampire knight, chobits etc :D

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i like cardcaptors sakura (subbed and dubbed theyre both good), deathnote, bleach (love to bits), Naruto, Digimon, Pokemon (nearly all series), Yu-gi-oh, Elfen Lied, Fruit Basket, Inuyasha, dragonball (Z) and (gt), Love Hina, Rave Masters, Full Metal Alchemist, Tenchi Muyo....... my list could go forever tbh

3. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

i never finished watching love hina >.<

4. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

neither did i tbh
    i never finished watching one piece either

5. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I never have favorite anime, i just see which anime was in. Then i said, "wow, it's good one." then i often to see it. But if you ask me, maybe darker than black and Detective Conan / Case Closed will be my favorite

6. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

Well, I have many. :D

FMA
    Fruits Basket
    Inuyasha
    Detective Conan
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Card Captor Sakura
    Death Note
    Yu Yu Hakusho

etc.

7. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

Tenjho Tenge, Dragonball z, Shaman king, Gundam Wing, Gurren Lagann

8. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Ah i love Shaman King, how could i miss that out of my list

9. OverLord Abaross

its a great show

10. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

11. OverLord Abaross

good it is an amazing show

12. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

-Yu-gi-oh

-Pokemon

13. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Black Lagoon, Death Note, Azumanga Daioh, FLCL, Plus more to come around (^^,)

14. Shiva

Shiva New Member

For me it's

Azumanga Dioah
    Death Note

and the newest on the list Soul Eater

Nothing else beats them imo ^^

15. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

Bleach, Naruto, Code Geass, Gundam Wing, Gundam 00, FLCL, and D. Gray Man

yeah those are the best
    i hate Soul Eater and DeathNote. i don't see why people like them.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  16. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i know ive commented my list of fav animes somewhere on this thread already. But i want to add Loveless to that list now.

Although bleach with always have the 1# spot

17. Crescendo

Crescendo New Member

Hummm...
    I think that... Chobits, D.Gray Man, Ouran high School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Lucky Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Rozen Maiden, XXXHOLiC and X/1999

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  18. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I didn't even know that there was an anime and manga part of this forum ^^... I'm in love now, I'm a huge anime freak, dead serious O.O... I've been watching anime over the tv since I was around 8 and started reading when I was 10... Unless if you count Sailor Moon as anime (Some people do) then I watched anime when I was 4 XD... I'll name you my top three anime/mangas at the moment: :3

Naruto <3... I started watching Naruto back when I was twelve, one day I was bored and my brother made me stay up late because he told me that this new anime series is coming out so I decided too (He did introduce me to one of my favourite animes Inuyasha, so I thought I might as well stay up to see this one)... And I loved it, I've been a dedicated fan to the serires for years, I read the manga online every Friday, and watch it on tv every Saturday night... Out of it my favourtie character is Gaara x3... I don't know there was something about him that sparked my intention, and he's been my fav since he first appeared for the Chunnin Exam... I'm also a huge fan of the Akatsuki... My favourite members out of that includes: Tobi (Madara), Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Pain and Hidan... Yes I know a lot of favourites between them, but mind you all of the Akatsuki are unique :]... The story line to this series is also very funny and Kakashi is so insane carrying around a book called "Make Out Paradise" everywhere he goes XD

FullMetal Alchemist Go Edward and Alphonse!!... FullMetal was the series I discovered after my Inuyasha craze was over... And yes my brother introduced me to this one too xD... Anyway, I like how Ed has that attitude thing going on, and how he doesn't like being called short, it's just too funny... The ending made me cry though, I just never seen that coming =[... But it was really a heart filled anime and was such a great read/watch... I did both for this series too... It was just a tear jerker at the end, but I still love it and would love to watch it over again sometime soon :3... Ed and Alphonse are for sure one of the most interesting brothers in the world

Onepiece Oh yah I'm a Monkey D Luffy fan XD... I also like Sanji and Zoro they're just too funny... I discovered this anime amazingly enough on my own, and have only read the manga... It's a good read, very long but I like the story to it... I mean who wouldn't want to be a pirate searching for Onepiece, the treasure of a lifetime XD... Out of three mangas I picked this one and Naruto were the ones that made me laugh the most, Luffy was just a character :]... For sure he's going to be the king of the pirates!! :3

19. kirairiato

kirairiato New Member

samurai champloo
    naruto--shippuden
    sengoku basara
    detective conan
    one piece
    M.A.R
    CANAAN
    VALKRYIE
    tower of druaga-the aegis/the sword of uruk

and many more it would likely take more room to name my favorite anime....
    me have many q:

20. sora riku mickey

sora riku mickey New Member

my fav anime would be

Naruto

One Piece

Jack Hack(dont show it any more)

lot more but can think of right now some reson XD