• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Character

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy IX' started by Kitty, Jan 30, 2008.

Fave character?

1. Zidane

34.5%
  2. Garnet/Dagger

3.4%
  3. Eiko

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Steiner

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Vivi

44.8%
  6. Quina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Amarant

3.4%
  8. Freya

6.9%
  9. Kuja

3.4%
  10. Other

3.4%
  1. IcecreamLink

IcecreamLink Banned

Vivi,because he's soooo cute!

2. Snapple

Snapple New Member

Garnet. She's certainly one with a lot of development in character, and she can pull off a jumpsuit to boot!
    Also really pretty~ I dig the long hair. And the short.

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I would choose Vivi if it werent for the fact that I support moogles.

4. Reflection

Reflection New Member

I'm going to go with Zidane. :3
    He's a great character, well developed and complex, and of course he's pretty entertaining, and very strong.
    Freya comes in a close second for me, then Eiko.

5. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Mine is definetly Zidane, he's so kind and has so much personality (thereby not saying the others don't), and like Kitty said, it's nice to have a main character who's not a total emo for a change^^
    Second best I like Vivi, he's so adorable plus I found myself impressed by the little guy's powers multiple times. His design is my standard image of a Black Mage and therefore one of the reasons I chose to play this game.

6. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I have to say, I never got the love for Vivi. I mean, he's a good, well-written character and all, but he just never did it for me. This is probably in part because I rarely found a use for him in battle- I'm more of a 'whack the monster with a sword until it dies and cast a healing spell if needed' type of player, and big magic casting doesn't mesh well with that.

And I still agree with that. I think Cloud's overrated, but he's still an ok character, and I love Squall, but Zidane was really a refreshing change. Then they had to go and follow him up with Tidus (but that's a rant for another thread XD).

7. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Well in Kingdom Hearts I never really use magic either, I'm also more the "whack 'n slash till it doesn't move" type, but I often found Vivi's magic power very usefull, in Mount Gulug fx. my whole party got whiped out by to dragons except Vivi who beat 'em both o_o seriously if he didn't have my respect before that he certainly did now.

Also I find there are so many cool different spells to learn in FFIX.

I have never played FFVIII but I love Leon aka Squall because of KH. And I'll have to agree with Zidane, also I love that he's the first and only main character in FF with a tail xD I instantly though "Dragonball?"

8. Bjoacx

Bjoacx New Member

Vivi FTW

[​IMG]
    Vivi, hands down is my fav!!! He's got all around good stats killer black magic and a very like-able personality.

9. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i only picked vivi because my brother drew a bad@$$ picture of him two days ago!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  10. Maxad

Maxad New Member

It was a toss up between vivi and freya. I love good drama, and both characters have dramatic backstories nut to me freya beats vivi in terms of that because we never really learn whether or not vivi is a clone.

freya had a really sad song too.