• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite/Least Favorite World in KH1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by EbeneezerAl, Jan 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Favorite: Olympeus Coloseum
    Least: Hollow Bastion.. its too confusing.. and i dont like atlantica at all.

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I just had a horrid thought
    High School Musical on KH3 instead of Atlantica
    THAT WOULD BE AWFUL!!!

3. Locogabitron

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! dude, u really cracked me up man.

High Skul musical? what tha heck!!?

4. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

HSM would be a flop in KH3! I think it's only some teen "musical", awful... >.<

5. Unsure

Unsure New Member

Before I explode on HSM, since I DESPISE IT!

Hallow Bastion and Halloween Town are stuck with me as favorite.

But, no lie, my most favorite of all time is 100 Acre woods. It sends chills down my spine. :p

On the other hand...I never really did like Olympus or Atlantica too well.

Favorite: 100 Acre Woods

Least Favorite: Olympus

6. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Heh, I couldn't stand 100 Acre woods... xD

7. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

Favorite: Olympus
    Least: Atlantis

8. Locogabitron

Lol everybody pretty much hates atlantis.

Why?:
    Its the worse place u can train.
    u can't aim write.
    U get confused in the place, as a matter a fact, its freaking dark that i can't even see.!!

9. Unsure

Unsure New Member

That and your characters look deformed with different types of animals morphed with them. I don't really like how you have to swim up and down either. It makes things difficult.

Also, when you swing the keyblade, you look like you seizure a little.

10. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

I hate it because; one I hate the movie. Two I hate the fact that you have to swim. Three I hate that its impossible to kill some of the bad guys unless you know their weak element.

11. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I hate swimming..so Atlantis

Favorite would be, umm...Halloween Town.

I hope HSM is in KH3. Hahaha. "Wildcats!"

12. donald

donald New Member

I liked Destiney Islands because it was a nice start to the game and i like Halloween town. I hated Hollow Bastion and Atlantica because there are to many enemies to kill you and its so open i get lost and it takes me long to get to the place that i want to.

13. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

my fav hollow bastion, halloween town

l don't like antlantis coz i don;t like sing

14. Lisianthus

Lisianthus New Member

My favourite would probably be Hollow Bastion or the Destiny Islands. I liked the design of both of those worlds the best, and they had the most original story line out of any of the worlds. Hollow Bastion got kind of tedious at times, and there were several times when I just wanted to chuck my controller out the window; but it more then made up for it at the big plot scenes ♥

Deep Jungle is definitely my least favourite. It just moved to slow to me, and most of it looked identical, so there wasn't any eye candy to distract me while I pondered my boredom. It was also too easy, in my opinion, I haven't died in any of the times I've played KH1, even on Proud Mode. I like a little challenge :|

15. Sora-Riku

Sora-Riku New Member

My favourite would be: Destiny Islands and Deep Jungle

My least favourite would be: Hollow Bastion because it took me ages to finish

16. Kairi10

Kairi10 Member

My favorite is neverland and hollow bastion
    least favorite is monstro and olympus coliseum

17. Danielo

Danielo New Member

Well i loved, neverland cause you could fly, and i loved halloween town.
    but i hated atlantica

18. crawfo045

crawfo045 New Member

My favorite world would definitely be Halloween Town (I am a HUGE Nightmare Before Christmas Fan) followed closely by the Olympus Coliseum. I just like the idea of tournaments.

My least favorite worlds however, were Deep Jungle and Atlantis. Because they both moved really slow and seemed to tedious to even think about taking seriously.

19. worbs

worbs New Member

my favorite worlds would be olympus and traverse town as there is so much to do
    as crawfo045 said deep jungle and atlantis are boring and there aint realy that much to do there

20. iridaceous

iridaceous New Member

My favourite worlds were Wonderland (mainly because the music was cute and there were so many mushrooms! ^O^) and Hollow Bastion (I loved the music, and though it was confusing and I always got lost, the sceneries were so cool!).

My least favourite worlds were Monstro (I kept getting lost and it actually scared me a bit. XD) and Neverland... just because.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.