• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Villian in Kh1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by Sora, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Behemoth is pretty hard, but easy to avoid his attack. Phantom is hard because you must stop the clock tower and it one of the longest battle in kh history.

2. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

I don't know if this counts but i loved trying to hunt down the mushroom people... but didn't know you had to help the white ones, i kept trying to kill them... LOL...

3. kh2fan

kh2fan New Member

Riku it was an awesome fight when you fought him as a boss

4. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Ansem Riku was my favorite by far

5. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Is Ansem Riku the Dark Riku you fight? I always Save on a new slot before fighting him on each file when I play Kingdom Hearts. I enjoy fighting him with different styles (because choosing and discarding the dream weapons at the start determine when you will learn your abilities and your base stats)

6. re-Kinings

re-Kinings New Member

Ansem was definitely my favorite villain in this game OTL

7. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

Mine was Dark Riku or Clayton on the Heartless Chameleon in Deep Jungle. Or The Trickster Heartless in Wonderland.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.