• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Final Fantasy XIII anticipation thread. NO SPOILERS!!!!

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Ventus, Jan 9, 2010.

1. But that didn't answer my question. Did Agito already come out?

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

^No, I don't think it has. At least, I can't find a release date for it anywhere.

3. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Both VSXIII and Agito are tightly wrapped. I've heard very, and I do mean VERY little about both. Because of this, there are two things that could be happening here.

1. FFXIII comes out, and then we start to hear about development of the other two.

2. They've been keeping things hidden, and are actually going to release them quickly, almost consecutively.

...or I could be waaaaaaay off the mark.

4. Agito doesn't have anything to do with versus . . . <.<

5. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

...I wasn't saying that they're connected. I meant that we'll most likely hear more about Versus and Agito after XIII releases.

6. Oh, all right, sorry then :p
    The only thing I have on Agito is the official wallpaper and some YouTube clips.

7. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

yea i got it preordered for christmas :D. lol i cant wait, the graphics look amazing! and the story seems interesting. it should hold me till FFVSXIII and KH BBS, or the other FFXIII game, i think ts called Agito.

8. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

(Well, aren't I slow)
    I went to a game dealer today and discussed a bit with one of the employees. He tells me of a Special Edition PS3 for FFXIII. Said it was pink, I thought he meant all pink with a character detail on it. It was actually Silver with a Lightning detail on it that is Pink. He also said it's most likely Japan only (As usual)
    [​IMG]
    Thoughts on it? It's a 250GB PS3 Slim.

9. Luxoran

Luxoran New Member

It is. But more than likely, one can choose to import it. PS3s aren't region locked, so swing away if you must.

Then again, anyone who owns something pink and white is automatically gay, so be careful on that note.

10. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Off topic
    Store guy was kind of Flamboyant and wanted one

On Topic
    Maybe a Versus one will come out?

11. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

yea it looks sweet, if only it were in the US and not pink.

and yea i think a VS one would be awesome, it would probably be black or like a gun metal gray (like the MGS4 ps3) with noctis' imprint on it like lightening. the imprint would be like in tht weird blue green color.

if they made it like tht it would be sweet and i would definitely buy 1

12. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

No, if they made one for VSXIII it would probably be a navy blue or even black. But that wouldn't be right because black has been way overused by the PS3 already...I'd think most likely nave blue.

13. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Grr, ever since it went more cyber punk I've started to lose intrest in the series. I'll probablies still buy it but I'll delay for a little while, and I'll probablies only get Versus or Agito as well if I like Versus enough.