• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword OOC Sign up ^_^

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mythril Roxas, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You guys should go to Nabata Desert soon. I'm getting bored waiting.

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Just hop in Desert Warrior. We wont go to Nabata for some time. We're goin to Eturia I think.....North of Nabata.

3. As a group, right? My character, your's DW's, and KS's?

4. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

yes as a group. All of us, unless you have planz for Sieg to stay in Bern for some time....

5. I wanted to have Sieg leave his post for an emergency, then maybe. He comes back and things go bad.

6. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

explain a little more, I didn't quite understand...
    U mean you'll keep him in Bern, and then spring back with him later when thingz are bad?

7. No, no, like say he has another post to defend for the King, but not any post, a major priority one post. So he leaves to go defend it, but it turns out it's only a distraction.

8. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

got yah, just if I'm confused with your characterz actions I'll PM you about it.

9. Okay, no problem.

10. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

c o o l l . . . . . . . .

11. Where is Kupo anyway?

12. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

idk, doing mod stuff. I got her mad at me over Capital Punishment thread, so she might not come back.....but hopefully. I'll PM her again....

13. Okay, I just want to continue this RP to last.

14. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I know....me 2.

15. Yeah, that the way.

16. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

I PMed her. I'll wait for her response...

17. Okay, but I need to know something. Who is the protagonist and the antagonist?

18. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

Protagonist is most of us, but probably my character Srao due to the fact that he has Duradal. There are multiple though.
    Antagonists will be revealed soon, but the main one is Nergal.

19. Okay, so it'll be like some sort of event that makes it revealed?

20. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

....yeah. The Black Fang are gonna be bad and good....like the Orginization 13. They'll have like 6 or 8 guys...and three of them will be good, the rest bad. And there will be some other guys who'll be bad, like maybe some bandits in Nabata, or some Iliad dark knight, and some Lycian Lord gone bad. Yeah.....that'll be good....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.