• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Gay Rights

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by SkylerOcon, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Well, that's in your boat Zereith. Most of the times are playing around at school. So, you are saying that im calling you gay? Because when you are refering about 'in my boat', it means in your situation. Concluding that people have bothered you telling you: you are gay, it that's what you are refering to.

WHat im saying is that most of the times,im talking about 80% of the time, people say about gayness just for a joke.

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

What is the matter with you all?! :eek: Gay people have just as much right to be married and have families as straight people. Just because they love someone that's same sex as themselves does not that they automatically forfeit all their rights to happiness! And to respond to what DOD said: You should know that not everyone in America is a christian, we are a very diverse country and should be governed as such. It's not fair to just cater to certain people's religion just because they're the majority.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  3. Locogabitron

Ofcourse, we all are not christians, but there has to be a mental problem. Its not like one day: "You know what, i want to marry a man/women"

4. demon of darkness

demon of darkness New Member

However the laws of God are right and just. Therefore this makes same sex marriage a bad thing, just like abortion is a bad thing. Just because some people are gay or some people want an abortion it does'nt make it right. If we allow Gay marriage then what would be next, marriage between a man and a dog? Sorry but God's way is right and thus I will stand by God.

5. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Leah is right. I have nothing to add...
    And what should we do to gay people if we don't want them to be gays? Is there anything we can do? Because we just can't forbid the love from them. Love is everyone's right.

6. worbs

worbs New Member

to dam right. being gay is fine and anyone that thinks otherwise should be put up infront of a firing squad

7. demon of darkness

I'm not saying they don't have the right to be gay, I'm saying that they should'nt have the right to marry because marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman. It's always been like that and as such it should not change, marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman.

To worbs: So what are you saying? That just beause my religion beleives that marriage should only be between a man and a woman that christians deserve to die.

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I think that's taking it a little bit too far. :eek: Anyway, I understand that most christians believe that marriage should only between a man and a woman. But who says that has to be between a man and a woman? If a man wants to marry another man, let him! It's not hurting you or anyone else if gays get married, actually it's really none of our business what gays want to do with their life, just like it's no one else's business what straight people want to do with their lives.

9. demon of darkness

If we allow gay marriage then the next thing will be a man wanting to marry his dog. Let's just keep things how they should be. Not this stupid liberal agenda that has been brought up.

10. Locogabitron

LIke i said. It has to be a mental problem. Just like I heard a news about Gay rights in California. That's really sick.

11. demon of darkness

I agree, Loco. I'm glad proposition 8 passed. let this be a lesson to all that God will get his way eventually.

12. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

If a guy wants to marry his dog, then that's his business. What really ticks me off is how other people are trying to stick their noses in other peoples lives and try to tell them how to live. It's none of your business what gay people want to do with their lives! If you want to marry woman or a man, that's nobody's business but your own, and I think that laws that try to prohibit that are unfair and wrong!

13. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Actually, we could gather every single child, and indoctrinate them into being straight. Of course, if any of them end up gay, then that would prove that there is a gay gene.

That's just a tad bit too extreme. People will think what they want to think. Who are you to decide what each people decide to think?

I was for Prop 8 mainly because that is what the majority of California originally wanted. It's annoying that the losers are being such babies by trying to reverse the vote in court. What is the point of having a government run by the majority if what the majority wants is just ignored?

It's human nature, nothing more. People just think that way.

14. demon of darkness

The day that humanity allows a man and a dog to marry is the day I put the human race out it's misery by trying to blow the whole planet up because that is the point where there is no hope for humans. Marrying a dog is sick and so are gays.

15. Locogabitron

I don't know why these people have a motivation on marrying the same sex. There has to be a distortion or something. They can't just be gay from 1 day to the other, it doens't make sense. Its not a 'snap'.

16. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

That is the most ridiculous and mean spirited thing I've ever heard! Gay people are just like everyone else and should be treated as such. It's not fair to try to impose your religious beliefs on someone else! I'm sure you wouldn't like it if a muslim or jewish person tried to convince you that their religion is the right way and if you don't agree with them then you're a sick person! Gay people have a constitutional right to get married and be happy!

Locogabitron likes this.
  17. worbs

worbs New Member

to dam right. its up to them so let them be

Locogabitron likes this.
  18. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Who is to say that god wanted that propostion to pass? Are you taking the bible to heart or is he speaking through you? Did you know that the pope has the right to change the bible? So whats to say that god wanted us to have gay rights and now its we don't GIVE them the right to marriage. Thats the stupidest thing ever i know but it's true. And to knock down your point that being gay iswrong, demon mod almighty, is love actually sick? Because thats why they want to marry. Yes it looks freaking weird, but if they love each other why should we take away the right to marry?
    This be my sister, she better than me :)
    -------------------------
    Okay, here's the thing...I'm friends with a lot of people who claim they are gay, and the only difference in them that I see is that they are willing to walk their own way and not follow everyone else. If you think that's a bad thing then you have some issues that should be resolved, no offense.
    And if we are talking about what was said in biblical times, I have a little news flash for you. Back in those good ol' days, marriage was about populating the earth, well we've already done that so marriage has a different meaning. And if God really loves his children like he says, then he has nothing against who we marry, same sex or not. Take it up with the big guy up there if you have a problem with it.

-Carey
    ---------------
    Ladies and gents, my sister. I have nothing to say but i'm sure our tag team knocked down that point. Well sorta sure, ok maybe a little sure. Oh what the hell, just post back. But we are watching.

19. Locogabitron

I woudn't go for God's will or anything. But Im still againts it. I do have some reasons about it, but it will conclude to the bible.

I guess the debate might be over soon.

20. demon of darkness

Fine. If you want to ruin marriage then go ahead. But when this country is taken over or bomb, then i'll die knowing i'm going to heaven and God will reward me for not supporting the Gays. The country is doomed. I have nothing else to say.