• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

;;Heroes;;{{Destiny's calling}}OOC

Discussion in 'Archive' started by ::Hazel::, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

2. Sogeking

Sogeking New Member

Man I am the only bad guy whats wrong with you people

3. Can I join?

4. ::Hazel::

::Hazel:: New Member

Yep :]

Don't worry if we don't get anymore bad guys I'll make another character, or just edit one of them.

5. Name: Leonardo Butcher

Power: Umbrakinesis and Photokinesis

Alliance: Neutral

Looks: [​IMG]

Personality: Kind, Gentle, Serious, Bold, Proud, Funny, Morally Ambiguous

Bio: Leonardo's life has been a full on slew of awkward and sometimes, unfortunate events. Ever since he was born, he had had a very mysterious ability to control light and dark freely with the will of his mind. After learning his strange abilities were very powerful but potentially dangerous, he swore that he would never use them for any reason. However, after the death of his father by a robber, his sense of justice was warped and twisted. He has no mercy for criminals of any kind. However, his acts as a murdering vigilante are in a senses of the word "fair." He sees things as neither good or bad, only fair.

6. ::Hazel::

I think we're about ready to start. More people can jump in after we start if they want.

7. All righty then :-D

8. Sorry I've been offline, I'll go post now.

9. ::Hazel::

I'm going to create another baddy, but all I'm going to say about him is his name, age and appearance. His character will develop more as we go. :)
    I'm editing him in my other character post

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  10. Okay, thanks for the update :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.