• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you die most of the time?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luxord was confusing me at one point in the fight. He started playing with his bigger cards and just like wait, what, waoh, wtf?

2. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

that's basicly how most of us died, including me :p (****ing cheap shots:mad:) i would seriously get really mad & HEAVE the PS2 at the tv

3. Yes, one time, I almost died, I was crying, lol.

4. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

u cried when u ALMOST died? dont u mean when u DID die?

5. Well, yeah. I was at my bud's house playing on his KH. I was so mad. But that's on his KH, not mine, hahahah!!!

6. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

how did u almost die :confused:

7. It was in my KHFM+ when I was fighting pretty much four Sephiroths on Proud Mode, with lv.99 with Ultima, wtf?

8. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

4 sephys? & u won? nice:cool:

9. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

dudeee, it took me 20 tries but I finally beat him..The Final Xemnas. :D
    Thank god, to Riku, he is a lifesaver, without him, I would never beat Xemnas. I love him so much! :) Plus, he heals me faster then Donald! xp Also thanking someone from youtube for helping me. x]

10. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

final Xemnas was both fun & annoying, he was annoying because he wouldnt stand still & it was hard 2 hit him, but that very quality made him challanging/fun

11. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

ohhhh yeah I know, I was mad cause when I try to hit him, hes somewhere else.

the lazers was tricky for me too, but i got the hang of it.

12. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

the clone wasnt that much help either :p

13. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

i didn't die most of the time on here but it was very frustrating which is the light cycle in Space Paranoids. x]

14. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Stupid wind shield.If it wasnt for that you would have died the first time Xaldy!And dont you start Luxford,if it wasnt for all those dice and card changes you would have been too!

15. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

i had 2 get saved by mickey from xaldy, but luxord was pretty easy, fun actually

16. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Yeah, but his final move is so annoying T_T

I also always die when i fight Terra (no wonder)
    But after seen some videos, i starting to get understand how to dodge his desperation move

17. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

Luxord's desparation move isnt that hard, it's just annoying

18. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I don't like that game....

Xigbar is hard, when the first time i played KH2, he's the one i feared after Xaldin. But now, he is easy as pie....

19. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

xiggy's battle is long & annoying, not hard, but it is kinda fun
    XALDIN IS A BEAST!!! his battle is so hard!

20. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

I used Mickey TWICE. >:/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.