• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you die most of the time?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

no, no, NO!
    it doesnt have 2 b 1000 heartless! but that reminds me of that thing where u face tydus, wakka, and selphie at the same time. w/ur low level at the beginning of the game, its pretty hard

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

They didn't too hard i think. I've never get killed by heartless :D

3. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

lol, good 4 u, but that made me start a new kh1 game, rank up, & beat the sh*t out of those 3, & thank the gods that i succeded 8D

4. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

I have to admit it: I was killed heaps by Dmyx (The Org. 13 Guy With The Sitar) during the battle in HB. This was when I played in Hard dificulty, but still, pretty annoying boss.

5. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

It's hard to dodge some of his attacks, and they hit very hard for that.
    Let me see... I think the reason i died was that i relied to heavily on Donald and Goofy to give me items, but they used em all on each other. Then they died, and i followed.

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

You should use Wisdom Form + Firaga and Fire Boost combo. That will make Demyx easier even if its Proud Mode.

7. Zerieth

I used Valor form, and kicked his sorry butt all over the place. Pretty much anything thats fast enough to dodge his attacks.

8. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

i just used master 4 a keyblade/magic combo!!! it was fun

9. LordOfTheKeyblade1

That's pretty much what I did in the end...

That's a good idea...

And so is that...

Another way I died heaps was when I was fighting Xigbar with his sniper thing.
    But I conquered him with a good combo of magic and a good beating. XD

10. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

xiggy wont hold still! & alot of times, when im right about 2 make him flinch so i can bring the beatdown, he does that sequence where he is invincible the whole time. u know where he begins by saying "i got a game 4 ya!" & ends w/that seemingly endles barrage of bullets that if u get caught in, u can kiss ur ass goodbye, & he says "lets c how ya dance!"

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Quick method: Use Hero's Crest/ Star Seeker, don't use any ground move like Explosion, Finisher Leap. And use Reaction Boost.

The reason that its hard to dodge his Desperation Move is that stupid Goofy and Donald blocking the path!

12. Zerieth

Yep. The second he does that either use a form, or if you can't do that, use a limt. You can also spam reflaga, but i don't know if you could keep it up. Try weaving all over that tiny platform, and he wont be able to hit you. Remember, use a limit the second he starts that million bullet drill thing. Use the form the second he starts that desperation combo, don't worry you won't be hit by the first barrage cause the form will cancel it.
    I got him using master form, but i would recomend wisdom instead so donald can heal you if you cant. He can do it multiple times but you can only do it once. Never Ever let donald AND goofy faint, cause you don't want to be the only one getting his attention.

That fight against Xaldin gave me more trouble than sephi. Whenever i went wisdom to cancel his barrier, i got stuck in anti sora so i had to do without. I ended up getting impatient, and used trinity limit. Any other good ways to kick his butt?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  13. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

o no, i found his desperation move easy 2 dodge, its just the invincibility is annoying, 4 me, i used final form

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I actually never died in KH2(well the first time around) the second time around i got stumped on by the heartless in the world of Simba (Pride Lands) >.>

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

If Donald and Goofy aren't blocking my path, i will said the same thing to ya.

16. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

how do they exactly block ur path? just run in a circle around xiggy

17. LordOfTheKeyblade1

Yeah that's what I did sometimes. And thanks guys for the help! I went back and tried what you guys told me to do and I beat him in one go. HOORAY!!!! <:)

18. Zerieth

They get in the way, and you end up running into them. By them time your clear of them, it's to late to get out of the way. Thats why i said to use a form like master or final, cause they vanish then.

19. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

but u just sort of, idk, go through them. i guess it's just never happened 2 me *shrugs*

20. LordOfTheKeyblade1

They actually did get in my way a bit when I retried it but nothing I couldn't have simply moved away from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.