• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you die most of the time?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by Sephiroth X Slasher, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazykh

crazykh New Member

most of the times dying

i got to go for doing bosses sometimes its hard but sometimes i get it right :rolleyes:

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I made a mistake in my post. I meant to say, How do you kick Xaldin's butt. I had to use a limit like donald flare. I hate using limits cause i feel cheap, so is there any good ways to take him down without a limit?

3. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

xaldy's a BEAST, he could easily take over the organization...lol, not really, but Roxas could :D
    btw, how do u dodge his wierd lance-dragon thing? or CAN u dodge it?

4. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

I simply rolled out of the way... heaps!:) It probs wasn't the best or most convenient way of doing it but after a few goes it works...

5. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

u can roll in kh2?

6. Sethstone Lataos

Sethstone Lataos New Member

Well, I used the thunder move a lot, and I used Valor Form, too. But you mainly have to use magic against him. I hated Xaldin, too, but that one guy with the sniper thing (forgot his name)... man, it took me an hour just to beat him, and I died 14 times.

7. Zerieth

Xigbar was easy for me, cause at least you can block his attacks.

Heres how i dealt with the dragon attack. I used Reflect twice to mitigate the damage, then cure. Cause of the ability Leaf bracer, i won't take damage from the attack. Otherwise you can just stay to the far side of the attack. But be warned, if your on his starting side, he will make you take the full of the attack by sliding in the direction of his attack.

That wasn't what killed me, it was dealing with the normal attacks that he spams, cause i can never read his moves enough to dodge em.

8. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

thnx, all i do is run to the far side of the bridge & hope 4 the best :p
    xaldin always kills me when he goes berserk. MAN! he should control dragoons & berserkers! lol

9. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Not in Kh2, but KH2 Final Mix by leveling up Limit Form. Its basically like other Growth Abilities.

10. LordOfTheKeyblade1

LordOfTheKeyblade1 New Member

Was I rolling? LOL :). I may have just been walking around in circles really fast. I'm not sure if I was confusing this battle with an other form KH.

Yeah, for some reason I had a blocking issue because I didn't think that it looked cool and I was always trying to make Sora look cool when fighting. LOL :D

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I know the easy way to dodge his attacks

First, when he glowed, quickly quick run minimum 3 times away from him.
    Then wait until he teleported, after he said "Sora!" and float, quickly run to the edge of the corner
    When he said "Brink of Despair" stuff, just wait until the wind closer and use Reflega. Done

12. Zerieth

If you don't block Xiggy's attacks, he will easily kill you off. Sorry, but in that fight you need to sacrifice cool for tachtics.

There's one problem with that strat that i found. Reflara, thats what you have at that point generally, doesn't last long enough, and you still slide with the attack. I have never found a good way to make that attack work for a dodge. Thats why i used techniques that make you invincible temporarily. I wonder if using a form might do it.

13. piano's sad song

piano's sad song New Member

running out of mp when i really need to heal and i dont gots potions.
    or
    one word
    sephiroth fight
    and it takes me a couple tries to get past organisation members.

14. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

that'll get u killed, but im guilty 2, i always try 2 look cool, ESPECIALLY during the dw roxas fight (of course)

btw, 4 the xiggy dodging problem, i just used quick run lv3 2 dodge it.

also, wat exactly is the difference between quick run & dodge roll?

15. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Dodge Roll can avoid without run away.
    Quick Run can avoid but must run away

16. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

ah, i c.
    but wouldnt that mess w/guard?

17. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

they both had same button.
    Diagonal Button+Square. Guard only press Square and Glide must jump

But the difference is:
    For Quick Run, Hold the button
    For Dodge Roll, Tap the button (not hold it)

18. Zerieth

My Method is for the noobs who want to make it a fight and don't have abilities. Otherwise you could just use Reflect or Forms. The only time i use form is when i need mp or i will lose. Even then, i tend to revert early. Thats why Wisdom is my fav, its not cheap.

19. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

In KH2FM, it will become easier to do that when turned into Limit Form, since you could turn into Limit Form without sacrificing any party member.

20. Roxotho

Roxotho Banned

wisdom is kinda cheap cause u blast them from afar, i pretty much only use final, he dual wields, the attacks r cool & he wears my 2 favorite colors :)

Last edited: May 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.