• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How to fix a broken World

Discussion in 'Mature Discussion' started by Answer Man, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

well maybe if all the worlds leaders came toghter and really taled instead of thinking how do i kill him, or her, than we might be able to fix this world. Money and power is the only thing that is keeping us from fixing the world in my eyes, look at a movie called Wall Street, and it will show you what money and power does to ppl. If that was taken away, i think we might have a chance, yes we would have to find some kind of system of trade, but it might be better if we didn't have the green. ya think?

2. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

thats all One World Big Brother bs dude. Green (paper money) is a very good thing. The Credit system is what is bringing down the economy. People buying things they basically cant. Impatience my friend. A form of greed.

3. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

that is true, but greed is made from power, ppl have the power to buy what they can't with credit, that's why i said that if power was took en from ppl than it might help for greed might die with it, at least for a while. Paper money and coins is good, but how it's been used is bad, if we have something like the Indians, you give me those beads and you can have this vase or something like that, than nobody could just be greedy.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Sad how the average American spends 101% of what he/she earns. I wonder what the average is for people of other countries.

Wrong. Greed is made from want. People want what they don't have, and they want a lot of it. People want power. And those who do have power want more of it. People will always be greedy. Having a Traditional economic system won't change that. Why even continue this debate? The way to fix a broken world is to change human nature.

5. Mythril Roxas

Mythril Roxas New Member

The human race has improved everything except the human race.

6. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Agree Mythril, was just gonna say that. As long as humans are here in today's world there will always be problems. Humans are filth that need exterminating, and I'm just being honest.

If you disagree with me open your eyes before you post

Mythril Roxas likes this.
  7. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Im all the way with WTTD! Its true, humans are just bad and will always have problems, plain and simple.

Mythril Roxas likes this.