• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

instruments

Discussion in 'General' started by axelvs.riku, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkside

darkside New Member

used to play keyboard and baritone in school. was pretty good, but had to stop when entering high school. Not enough time in school to do band also

oops, forgot that i already replied to this thread

2. Omega

Omega New Member

i play keyboard, bass, and acoustic guitar.

3. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

i play nothing :( but im good at t he drums :) oh and i play play the rockband guitar and drums too :)

4. gottaloveCLOUD

gottaloveCLOUD New Member

i play the guitar and keyboard

5. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

I play violin. Ive been playing over 12 years. I strated when i was 3. Love it play it actually, id played in wedding and stuff. Ive had played in Corcerts and Orquestra. Most of the times i play KH songs to the violin. Especially fast ones and most importantly Dearly Beloved in Violin. Sounds extroadinary. I might make a youtube video out of it. Its been a long time i havent upload one, any ways, i love to play Four Seosons from vivaldi. And thats that ;)

6. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Wow, over 12 years?!?! You must be very, very, very good! Violin has a beautiful voice, aww... -^^-

7. Locogabitron

yep that far. Im going to think about playing dearly beloved in violin. It sounds wonderfull. Now, its a little ruff because i dont have the script/music. So i play it by sound.. i look the notes and get it like in 3 min or less.

it depends how fast or slow the music or piece is.

8. rikulover2323

rikulover2323 New Member

I currently play the Alto sax, Soprano sax, Piano, Guitar, and I play a little Flute.

9. Locogabitron

Holy crap! how long have u been playing all those intruments?

10. Ramayana

Ramayana New Member

I play the entire Saxaphone family (Alto, Soprano, Tenor, Barry), and the really large bass clarinet.

11. i can play welcome home by coheid and cambria.......some vanhalen.... and some dream theater and alot more...... i write alot of my stuff.... oh by the way this is all on guitar.

12. Unsure

Unsure New Member

uuuuh...

I play drums, a little guitar, I guess that means I can play some bass.

I also play piano, trumpet, baritone, sousaphone, and cornet.

But drums are my main. :p

13. dude thats insane...how can u possibly play so many instruments... thats crazy awesome

14. Unsure

Unsure New Member

Hah, I don't know. I guess since I got around to 3 valve wind instruments I tried all of em.

I play by ear so it's a little harder, but you can make a lot of songs and stuff doing so.

I just love music a lot. :O

15. music is my passion... but i cant fully play by ear yet.. but im worin on it... i alot of the stuff i play is all my newly composed stuff

16. Unsure

Unsure New Member

Well, I just left my old band because of stupid reasons.

So now I just want to get a lot of instruments and make a lot of music and noise! :]

I hope you make awesome music!

17. yea i make good music.. im lookin into gettin into a recoring studio theres jus really expensive

18. KnuXl3s

KnuXl3s New Member

I play the bass I can play Dig by mudvayne and I to can play Welcome home by coheed and cambria because that song is the shit umm i can also play for who the bells toll by metallica I also can play Cowboys from hell by mutha fuckin Pantera yeah

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  19. dude u are fuckin awsome... u can play everything i can play

20. Unsure

Unsure New Member

I can.....not play those. Lol!

Actually I make my own music. :p

But anyway, what I'm going to be doing is getting myself a nice, new DW set with double bass! WOO! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.