• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Interesting/Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'General' started by Goldfish, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ripped out Sora's soul and ate it in a cheeseburger (yes, I had this dream).

2. keyblademaster777

keyblademaster777 New Member

i had a spirit that followed me around and took over my body when i got in really tight spots.it was some samurai girl who was also a vampire.

3. That sounds like Blood + to me.

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Cool! :D

I had a dream where i was being chased by Heartless and Nobodies in TWTNW. (It is true, but its only short. I think that i have too much playing KH)

5. Resident Evil 4, I got stabbed five hundred freaking times before I died.

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I dreamed of going to a YumCha restaurant with mates. Yes boring, but it was an enjoyable day out with all boys and girls.
    Then what do you know, Today I went out to a YumCha Restaurant with them all! ^^

7. I got kicked in my nether-regions.

8. Goldfish

I dreamt that I had saved the world from the Conflicker Virus.
    Similar to the Tron Movie, I somehow got sucked into Cyberspace and there I learned about it, found it's weakness and destroyed/terminated it.
    Hero time!

9. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I dreamed about me, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Shadow PWNING Eggman and Eggman-Nega LOL
    I play waaaaaaay too much Sonic

10. I had a dream I was Sonic. Ever seen a black Sonic?

11. Goldfish

Drowning in blood... It was horrible. disturbing, made me kinda uneasy all day today.

12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Maybe you are a vampire ;)

I was dreamed that i fought against Luxord in Poker games :eek:

13. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

Dreams are often symbolic. The blood can respresent something greater. Blood represents life. Do you feel overwelmed?

14. I was just dying.

15. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

The interesting dream that I have is that I dream about that I meet you guy in my neighborhood. It was really cool.

16. Goldfish

I've been having these weird dreams lately...
    Like is any of it for real, or not?
    :D

Actually I've been waking up to Nightmarish Drowning dreams which have me waking up with a ter in my eye, they feel so real and it's really scary since that is my Phobia (the drowning part, I'm a strong swimmer).

17. keyblademaster777

i had a dream that me and my mom ran away from home.

18. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I don't accurately remember how my dream was, but I only remembered getting chased by a thing. I don't know what it was because it was a blur. Then it comes to me doing work at school, to church, to doing a remix of The Pied Piper play.

19. keyblademaster777

don't remember much but i was in my friends dream.

20. I was skateboarding in my dream during AP World History.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.