• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Iron Man

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Zero, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

That is what I meant when I said preview. Those two scenes are showing that an Avengers movie is being planned. Odds are, there is going to be a scene similar to that with the Captian America movie (whenever that one comes out).

2. xHotsumax

xHotsumax New Member

it was a good movie i liked it ;)

3. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Okayy, now I've watched it. And I really liked it, good movie, good movie! :)

4. jlobabbii

jlobabbii New Member

Iron man was an awsome movie! I saw five times in the movie theater(three times I didn't have to pay). I would watch that movie all day long!!

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

And it comes out in a week.

6. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Awww.... you lucky Americans... :D

7. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

SPOILERS! SPOILERS!

great movie!! i loved every second. Also, did anyone see The Incredible Hulk?? Because at the end it shows Iron Man talking to the general about 'The Avenger Initiative' so i'm pretty excited about the next film as its going to have both heroes in it!!! :D

8. worbs

worbs New Member

hant watched it yet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.