• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Keyblade Academy Chapter 1 - The Remnants (OOC/SU)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Become, Sep 28, 2009.

1. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

Okay =]

I actually prefer longer posts rather than people that make post's 3 sentences long >_<

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

That is quite alright. I usually try to put out something more lengthy as it is. Especially in my first post.

3. Become

The IC is now up. Enjoy, everyone.

4. Ven

Ven New Member

Alright, sorry for the late, and not very good, subbmission. I'll try to do better in the real RP

Name Gondra (Or Gon)
    Age is a nobody but appears about 15
    Gender male

Appearance White cloak, has tanned skin and small black eyes. Is rather short but that doesn't bother him much. Dark hair to match his eyes and black boots

Personality Funny for a nobody and takes orders with out comment. He Joins in laughing when people make fun of his height and will deny the fact he has no heart.

Weapon A pair of blades that come from gauntlets

Magic/Powers/Abilities Can use wind but not very much. Very agile and uses many flips and jumps when fighting

Biography before being a nobody he was a kid being trained in martial arts. He has forgotten much of his past but remembers a world where there was a constant war against the heartless. Other than that he only remembers the Remnant.

5. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Has this roleplay started?

6. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? I can make a template for a Remnant if you want. -___- But I'll end up being in control of five characters though. Why? Remnant that I might make & then there's the two characters that I'm in control of, then I might make a template of Kairi to be in control of her to help Sora out with the academy. XD Then there's this good old Disney character that we just can't ignore!

Name: Pete
    [​IMG]

Personality: Mischief at heart, but is loyal to Maleficent.

Weapons/Magic/etc: Has above average strength. Can generate shields, use explosive bowling bombs & fireworks, conjure items & use teleportations.

Biography: After the fall of the World That Never Was, him & Maleficent retreated back to Villian's Vale, getting scolded for letting the castle fall out of her reach. Pete was still gathering heartless for her army, going around the world, but still have such a grudge towards Mickey. Pete tehn was able to help Maleficent use the Evil's Queen's castle as a base since the Evil Queen was defeated long past. WIth him, he was able to gather villians from different worlds once more, waiting to rebel against Sora, but also was waiting to capture those of a certain power that Maleficent stumbled across...

7. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

Great intro from everyone, mostly when I see RP's people have a crappy writing style but you guys seem real good.

Also I edited my character sheet to include Fire in his spell casting arsenal

Also Monsoon, your the leader of the remnants right? or is that still under revision?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
  8. Become

Can we hold the phone for a bit?

I though that summoner DIDN'T want Maleficent to lead the Remnants. Or has he changed his mind? Because some the Remnants have been posting as though they are in alliance with her.

9. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Teacher

Name: Renadus, but students most of the time call him as "Ren" or "unca-Ren"

Appearance: [​IMG]

Personality: Althought most of the time he is serious, students love him for his use of humor. He spends most of the time in his dark office doing his own paperwork and experiments but no one know quite what is he searching. Most of the time he acts calm but if one of his students is placed into danger, he takes action as in a state of rage.

Weapon: Due to his recent loss of his Keyblade he uses a spear which has blade at the other point of it. He uses his almost superior speed to attack enemies rather that using force - he only uses the blade of the spear when he sees that it's necessary to end life. IMAGE

Magic/Powers/Abilities: He has mastered the power of Aero, and uses it's almost in every battle. He also has a hold of power of darkness in a very lightly way, but of this no one knows but Riku and Mickey. His most noticeable power is his speed which he uses constantly to defeat his enemies rather than using his powers. He uses High Jump most of the time and he has ability to glide, but only for a moment.

Biography: As being an old friend of Sora from his countless journeys, he was asked to teach the way of fighting to the students at the academy. He also teaches the students how to synthesize items. Ren and Sora have a never ending competition of almost everything. He seems to know Hades.

----

Sorry that this is kinda late but I hope it's okay? And this is the first time I created a rp character, so is this good enough?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I posted what I did because you made it seem like they were. Who's the leader? I'll edit my original post to correct it.

11. EtherealSummoner

??? I said that I don't want Maleficent to lead the Remnants. I didn't have Maleficent to lead any Remnants in the IC & I thought you had a girl to be Maleficent's apprentice. There shouldn't be any Remnants who thinks that Maleficent is on their side.

Edit: -_____- I see why the Remnants thought that Maleficent is on their side. Medea Lazareth was supposed to be Maleficent's apprentice, but there was nothing onher template saying that she's of the Remnatns side, so I said something about Medea since she's to be Maleficent's apprentice.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  12. Desert Warrior

Like I said, I'll edit my post. Just who is the actual leader?

13. EtherealSummoner

Academy Teacher

Name: Kairi
    [​IMG]

Personality: Caring, kind-hearted, determined, courageous, loyal & headstrong

Weapon: In the picture

Magic/Powers: Can use Pearl, change into forms like Sora, can use corridors of light to go to other worlds easier, & can also use unusual spells like gravity & stop.

Biography: After the defeat of organization XIII, she founded a bottle that deals with keybladers that chooses to align themselves with darkness. Kairi was worried, but she knew that in her heart, that nothing will seperate her & Sora. The two stayed close to each other for 10 years, still being best friends as always & she started to lead a life more calm. Still, she wants to live on Destiny Island & always visit Twilight Town, not wishing to live in Radient Garden. She was able to help build teh Keyblade Academy & was one of the founders. While she was visiting the town, she saw a girl named Akiki, who was fighting off some nobodies without knowing that she's a keyblade wielder. When Kairi realized that Akiki has a strange power that she carries, she took it upon herself to make sure that Akiki gets to Radient Garden safely & told Akiki's parents that she must leave. She worry about Sora not taking any break or at least move the Academy to either a hidden part of Twilight Town or Destiny Island.

Theme:
    YouTube - U-NeeK Love - kairi's theme [Underground Style!]

[​IMG]

14. Become

Eeek! summoner! That bold part is a no-no in roleplays, remember.

15. EtherealSummoner

Um... it can be indirectly Zhy. Not like engulfing them in the flame. That'll make the fight end instantly & make them die & go become nothing.

16. Become

The way you worded it doesn't make indirect though. When you say that your attack hit someone, that is, forcing the hit, and should be avoided.

Also, on a note for Ven:
    The primary training area is inside the academy.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  17. Desert Warrior

Strong nobodies won't die from a single fire attack.

18. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Banned

19. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Remnant

Name Onyx

Age Appears to be at age 22

Gender Female

Appearance [​IMG] [​IMG]

Personality Onyx is very strongly oppinionated at times and at others she can be silent as the grave. She is all in all considered a strange type of personality even for a nobody. She is extremely competitive and very smart though she holds herself back at the right time chosing to let others lead and she follow in most situations. She can be very sarcastic at times and is open for any option, rather than wanting to immediately strike into things without looking for other opportunities. This patience makes her a dangerous hunter and a formitable ally or enemy. You can tell when you are considered 'friend' by Onyx's standards when she doesn't take it easy on you in a spar.

Weapon A sword nothing too incredibly fancy.

Magic/Powers/Abilities Has most control over wind or time type of attack magics and she is rather talented at experementing with spells and potions creating her own type of spin on them.

Biography She speaks little to none about her past. This is for two simple reasons, she trusts hardly anyone and those she does consider friend learn early not to ask about it. Less than a handful of people know anything about her and she likes things that way. The less close friends she has the less names she has to memorize and the less times she can lose a friend, with their lifestyle, you learn to accept things like death. She doesn't remember who she was before she lost her heart and she doesn't not want to learn. Meaning she could care less one way or the other. The first thing she remembers, so she says, is waking up in the World that Never Was and running into a remnant and joining their cause. Since then, she has been a loyal silent member of the 'organization'. Little more is known about her.

I figured I would try a shot at making a Remnant character. Of course this character isn't official until it is accepted.

20. EtherealSummoner

No. I meant if I want the fire attack to hit directly, that may kill them & end teh duel instantly.